• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just bought a pack of 24 beers

Getting at it , might faint soon

dutch. If you can't get and worry about adding weight consider just biting the bullet and drinking wine. One of these cans is equal to about one bottle of wine. The hangovers are bloody intense though
al-project-landing-packshot.png
Atlas is good stuff..... for the price

I personally go for this other brand that is 20% that way I can pound one and sip the others be buzzed to drunk pretty easily

Reminds me of a recent Rogan episode where Ari wanted to go "beer for beer" drinking Bud Lights with Shane Gillis, and Shane drank him under the table pretty quickly

I usually don’t drink shitty commercial beers other than some Sam Adams occasionally but had a Coors Banquet for the first time a couple weeks ago. I thought it was better than most shitty commercial lagers, so I actually also bought a 24 pack from the grocery recently when I could find anything better. I’m pretty good after about 4-5. I can’t imagine how fat/alcoholic you must be to need 24.

I don't drink much anymore, and when I do, it is only a few with dinner. When I was younger, though, we would do similar drinking. In high school, we would drink cases for fun, while tripping.

I usually don’t drink shitty commercial beers other than some Sam Adams occasionally but had a Coors Banquet for the first time a couple weeks ago. I thought it was better than most shitty commercial lagers, so I actually also bought a 24 pack from the grocery recently when I could find anything better. I’m pretty good after about 4-5. I can’t imagine how fat/alcoholic you must be to need 24.
I have always liked Coors. It used to be more bitter, and frankly, better, but it is still my go to for cheap beer. It is better than the rest of the mass produced beers, or at least, most of them. OP does sound like he drinks too much.

Back