• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just bet $25,000 on Stipe winning by stoppage. I fear for Ngannou's life.

cojones-cojones-this-big.jpg
It sadly took me a second to not realize that was balls and read it as "co-jones"

OP,

You better hope Herb dean is not reffing that fight because Stipe outlanded Francis 15 to 176 over the last four rounds of the first fight. Herb Dean will let Francis take any amount of damage, short of Francis yelling "im having a heart attack", Herb is not letting Francis be finished.

Stop, you're making me rethink my bet lmao.

Lol but seriously, I hope it's not Herb. Still confident either way though.

Betting on HWs is a surefire way to lose your money like betting on WMMA on people not named Nunes/Shevchenko.

Wouldn't he be more likely to win via decision considering he's a lot older/slower now compared to their first fight from 3 years ago where he won via decision?

I unironically just came into $25,000

Not a millionaire -I t’s a lot of money for me
I actually do want to invest in crypto

where can I find out where to start
I was literally going to listen to Ben Askren’s podcast lol
Coinbase brah

Betting on HWs is a surefire way to lose your money like betting on WMMA on people not named Nunes/Shevchenko.

Wouldn't he be more likely to win via decision considering he's a lot older/slower now compared to their first fight from 3 years ago where he won via decision?

All very excellent points

Never been more crystal clear to me. I have Miocic winning this fight by stoppage. There's an off-chance that Francis may connect with something big and win the fight, but I just don't see it happening this Saturday.

View attachment 842131

Where you at George? Where you at mother******!?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
TS is an mma manager or something. Got big balls. Are you offering Ubereats for victory? Sign me up if you are.

Back