• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just bet $25,000 on Stipe winning by stoppage. I fear for Ngannou's life.

tenor.gif

What the hell is that. Either ko, tko, dq or decision? Lame. That ain't a ganster bet. No gangster makes a pussy bet on some shit like that. It's all or nothing on 1 thing and 1 thing only.

OP,

You better hope Herb dean is not reffing that fight because Stipe outlanded Francis 15 to 176 over the last four rounds of the first fight. Herb Dean will let Francis take any amount of damage, short of Francis yelling "im having a heart attack", Herb is not letting Francis be finished.

Never been more crystal clear to me. I have Miocic winning this fight by stoppage. There's an off-chance that Francis may connect with something big and win the fight, but I just don't see it happening this Saturday.

View attachment 842131

Where you at George? Where you at mother******!?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I hope you win but stipe has slowed down alot from their first fight.

Never been more crystal clear to me. I have Miocic winning this fight by stoppage. There's an off-chance that Francis may connect with something big and win the fight, but I just don't see it happening this Saturday.

View attachment 842131

Where you at George? Where you at mother******!?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
Holy shit look at the balls on this guy.
I mean I think Stipe will win too but damn. Fucking fistbump brother, godspeed

should have invest it in crypto instead
I unironically just came into $25,000

Not a millionaire -I t’s a lot of money for me
I actually do want to invest in crypto

where can I find out where to start
I was literally going to listen to Ben Askren’s podcast lol

I use the newton app and binance app .....I have a bunch of little cryptos along with the big players BTC and ETH .....they're all up and constantly growing .

It returns much more then stocks ....for me at least ...

GME has been a fun ride though aswell in the stock market

**It becomes addicting you'll check your assets everyday and love watching them grow

Goodluck !

I would recommend joining the crypto currency subreddit on Reddit, lots of good information posted there daily, and a lot of posts are made for beginners.

Take your time researching crypto, a lot of sources on the internet are straight up terrible. Coinbase is a beginner friendly platform to buy crypt, but the fees are a little high. Binance is another, but its a lot less intuitive for the beginner. The market is a 'bull' market currently, so some prices are inflated, but defnitely do some research. Bitcoin/Ethereum are two of the most solid investments in crypto.

This woman makes really good videos that are useful for beginners. Remember most youtubers suck for this shit, so be careful.

Back