Just an overall terrible card

GusLost

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OSP fought like shit, deep down I knew he was overrated.

Controversial decision that threw a title contender under the bus for no reason at all.

Two heftyweights gasping for breath the entire fight.

Bad stoppage and Smilin Sam took an L.

How terrible is it when the 1st fight pass prelim is the fight of the night?

OSP fought like shit, deep down I knew he was overrated.

Controversial decision that threw a title contender under the bus for no reason at all.

Two heftyweights gasping for breath the entire fight.

Bad stoppage and Smilin Sam took an L.

How terrible is it when the 1st fight pass prelim is the fight of the night?

image.php

I enjoyed the main & co-main.

Aggro Brunson was different to see too.

Not a very high octane event, but I've seen worse. I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed the event.

And why would the fact that the first fight of the card was the best fight mean the card was bad? The lesser known can guys have good fights too.

I thought the last 2 wkends kinda sucked

I'd have to agree. Weak showing from two guys who are supposed to be at the top of the LHW division. A bad decision. A bad stoppage.

I really enjoyed the Ray Borg fight, though. Very aggressive jiu-jitsu contest.

I thought the last 2 wkends kinda sucked

As bad as that was on paper, Struve looked pretty good and we got 1 good Lil Nog / Shogun round. Plus I enjoy Honda crushing cans or however you wanna look at it. Wasn't a lot positive to take away from tonight imo

As bad as that was on paper, Struve looked pretty good and we got 1 good Lil Nog / Shogun round. Plus I enjoy Honda crushing cans or however you wanna look at it. Wasn't a lot positive to take away from tonight imo

You're being optimistic. Struve looked OK against a geriatric and both Shogun and Nog would've lost to either of the men in the main event, and neither of those men are going to fight for a title. LHW is bad right now.

You're being optimistic. Struve looked OK against a geriatric and both Shogun and Nog would've lost to either of the men in the main event, and neither of those men are going to fight for a title. LHW is bad right now.

Yeah LHW and HW are on life support. If only we had an A-level athlete that was a pound for pound great that could come in and save both divisions.......

Rewatched Shogun vs. Lil Nog II.

That was the best Shogun has looked in years.

Has the caliber of UFC fighter ever fallen ....it is getting worse instead of better .....glad I have most of the Pride FC DVDs so I can remember what a real fight looks like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back