Just a reminder, this guy fights saturday!

Just a reminder, that guy got beat by a manlet 155er. Just sayin...
Haha that guy was a little savage. Didn't think he had it in him. Wonder if that little dude will ever get another UFC fight?

Tristan wood fuck him up again

I mean, it looks kinda cool, but i prefer effectiveness and calculated fighting to such a circus act.

Also: awful music..

Have my like for the reminder though... just so i know who i want to get knocked out...
<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>
Danny Roberts is a legit striker and looked great his last fight Pereira shit the bed in his last fight but he is UFC level.

Danny Roberts is a legit striker and looked great his last fight Pereira shit the bed in his last fight but he is UFC level.
Not suggesting any of these guys are bad at all!
I just don't like Pereira's antics/stunts inside the cage... seems disrespectful to me and i don't think it's very effective either, at least it's not exactly a high-percentage technique if you try to hit your opponents from somersaults etc.

Not suggesting any of these guys are bad at all!
I just don't like Pereira's antics/stunts inside the cage... seems disrespectful to me and i don't think it's very effective either, at least it's not exactly a high-percentage technique if you try to hit your opponents from somersaults etc.
It's stupid from an athletic stand point but he's good at finding the button and he probably gets crazy sponsorship from it. (Only reason he's matched with a name like Sanchez)

His last fight was super fun, he went out on his shield and lost to a good fighter. I don't mind in the cage antics because your opponent has the chance to shut you up. I understand it's distasteful

If I didn't like him it would make me excited to see more fundamentally sound fighters bash him with jabs and teeps and other basic shit like that. Root for or against him he's a wild card to watch.

It's stupid from an athletic stand point but he's good at finding the button and he probably gets crazy sponsorship from it. (Only reason he's matched with a name like Sanchez)

His last fight was super fun, he went out on his shield and lost to a good fighter. I don't mind in the cage antics because your opponent has the chance to shut you up. I understand it's distasteful

If I didn't like him it would make me excited to see more fundamentally sound fighters bash him with jabs and teeps and other basic shit like that. Root for or against him he's a wild card to watch.
Fair enough man.

Back