Just a reminder, this guy fights saturday!

I mean, it looks kinda cool, but i prefer effectiveness and calculated fighting to such a circus act.

Also: awful music..

Have my like for the reminder though... just so i know who i want to get knocked out...
<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

Didn't he gas out after a minute in his last fight and get picked apart by a can?

So they're just gonna feed Diego to a lhw?

:(

They should have made Pereira vs Platinum or Meek instead

I like that he refuses to fight differently

I like him..

He's not a calculated master technician in the fundamentals.. but he will however tornado backflip spin kick you in the head.. if done right no can defend..

Who cares if he's not a cardio machine, he spends his chips differently and it's a good watch..

I like that he refuses to fight differently
People bitch about boring or controversial decisions.... meanwhile this dude is doing backflips, cartwheels and spinning shit left and right and people still complain. I don't get it.

I agree with you, I appreciate his "approach" to fighting and I hope he brings the theatrics this weekend!

So they're just gonna feed Diego to a lhw?

:(

They should have made Pereira vs Platinum or Meek instead
for real, size difference is gonna ridiculous

but he will however tornado backflip spin kick you in the head.. if done right no can defend..
<36>
People bitch about boring or controversial decisions.... meanwhile this dude is doing backflips, cartwheels and spinning shit left and right and people still complain. I don't get it.

I agree with you, I appreciate his "approach" to fighting and I hope he brings the theatrics this weekend!
agreed 100%

I mean, it looks kinda cool, but i prefer effectiveness and calculated fighting to such a circus act.

Also: awful music..

Have my like for the reminder though... just so i know who i want to get knocked out...
<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>
For real that song sounds like a parody of rap music

Just a reminder, that guy got beat by a manlet 155er. Just sayin...

I hope Diego catches him in mid-air like Fedor did Arlovski

What's his name?

Why the fuck does no one know this fighter's name?

Always fun to see fighters with wildly different styles compete. Should be an entertaining fight.

on the front page it says he just got suspended for doping

Nice, but rasslers will turn him into something ugly

You might hate the man, but respect for not landing any extra punches and knowing he was done.
Looked to me as if he was preparing to do some flipping shit to finish the fight tbh. The ref stopped him.

Back