Junior vs Kongo or Hunt?

mrsneakyz28

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Thoughts?

There's not too many guys that make much sense for him right now.

Yes Werdum, Roy, Carwin might be higher up on the totem pole but he already fought them...and I hate rematches.

Maybe loser of Bigfoot\Overeem fight?

If your asking who he should fight that he hasn't fought before the clear answer is Hunt.

The loser of Bigfoot vs. Overeem makes the most sense. I would like to see him against Werdum too. Cormier needs a first UFC fight too...

Kongo, if we're looking for a beatable opponent for JDS. Leave Hunt-o a lone, he's got a cultlike fanbase. No one cares about Kongo =P

Kongo! I wanna see those ripped bodies rub each other. No homo.

I guess it depends on whether they UFC wants him to get two wins before a title fight or just a single fight against a contender to get right back into the mix. If they want JDS to get two wins, a first fight against Hunt or Kongo would be fun. Then a second fight against a top guy.

Feed Kongo to Cormier.

JDS vs. Mark Hunt has been on my mind ever since effort to get him a titleshot against JDS.

Thoughts?

There's not too many guys that make much sense for him right now.

Yes Werdum, Roy, Carwin might be higher up on the totem pole but he already fought them...and I hate rematches.

Maybe loser of Bigfoot\Overeem fight?

KONGO. i wanna see jds chlorofore kongo's hot chocholate chest to the mat with his fists!

Neither make a lot of sense, but as some have already pointed out there's not a lot of top heavyweights Junior hasn't already beaten. He can't fight Bigfoot either since they're teammates.

I think a Werdum rematch would be huge. A lot of storyline there.

So because you hate rematches, the UFC will make retarded match-ups?

Hunt would put a whooping on JDS, I would not want to see it, if the UFC wants to keep him relevant.

Back