Junior vs Kongo or Hunt?

If Hunt beats JDS, it will be so sad to know that Hunt could have the belt now if he were put against JDS instead of Mir at UFC 146.

lol bet u didnt say that before saturday

lol actually, I was pushing for Hunt to fight JDS instead of Mir, because I know Hunt can beat him.

Styles make fights. JDS plan would be to stand and bang, thats Hunt's bread and butter as well.

Saturday only reconfirmed my belief that Cain is the better fighter.

JDS vs. Hunt is the fight I want to see. Hunt by KO.

Hunt seems to be a stylistic nightmare for Junior and I think he would take advantage of the holes in his striking game and imo light him up on the feet an eventually score a (t)KO. Unless of course Junior tries to get the fight to the ground then he could have a decent shot at subbing him, but he seems to be too proud of his hands to go for a game plan like that. Hunt's striking is no joke and if you stand in front of him you're most probably getting put to sleep. Kongo on the other hand would get wrecked and finished quickly by JDS.

I have been saying this since before UFC 144 Hunt would beat Junior standing and back then I was rallying for him to get the shot over Mir. Joe Silva is gonna keep JDS far away from Hunt that's a dangerous matchup even more so than Cain. Hunt would finish Junior in 3 rounds.

Kongo, if we're looking for a beatable opponent for JDS. Leave Hunt-o a lone, he's got a cultlike fanbase. No one cares about Kongo =P

i like hunt a lot, but he does not stand a chance.....jesus, it's amazing how jds stock dropped after saturday.

Hunto, if they want JDS to lose again, and by knockout, this time.

Back