Junior Video Interview: I will get this belt back

iLesnar

Every dog has his day in MMA
@red
Reaction score
Sorry if repost.

He was right about the punches being painful.

Great video. Most fighters would just disappear or start coming up with excuses after taking a beating like that.

Great video. Most fighters would just disappear or start coming up with excuses after taking a beating like that.

Yeah he needs an excuse for not getting finished in a 25 minute fight after he already finished his opponent in the first fight 69 seconds.

JDS will be back, hes a champion in every sense just like Cain, whenever champs lose they go back to the drawing board and come back stronger. The likelihood of Cain pulling off another 25 min performance like that is low, it definitely can happen, but I see JDS taking the rubber match.

Hoping Junior recovers well and gets back to battering other fighters.

You know, except ones named Cain. :)

looks like jds is already working the uppercuts and knees to counter cain's tds

overeem-zoom-in-o.gif

Yeah he needs an excuse for not getting finished in a 25 minute fight after he already finished his opponent in the first fight 69 seconds.

lol you mad or something? I never said he needed an excuse, I said most fighters would come up with one.

"My mind went blank"

Interesting

JDS will absolutely get the belt back eventually. Cain and Dos Santos will be the Arlovski vs Sylvia of this era, they will fight like 6 times. The HW division is very shallow in the sense that, the top 5 in the division are so far ahead of the guys below that. JDS and Cain are damn near guaranteed to fight atleast 2 more times.

Back