Junior looked like complete garbage

It was going decently for him to begin with, but nobody's pushed the pace against him like Cain did. His heart and chin were still there but his body was just depleted, he looked completely lost.

I think this "raping" talk is overblown. For the first two rounds? Absolutely. The next three? Not so much.

My god, that was as big a raping as I can recall. Just thoroughly dominated in all aspects and made to look like an amateur fighter. I hope for the sake of JDS' health and reputation there is no 3rd fight.

I'll have you know, JDS's loss won me my +700 distance Cain win bet on bodog. One fighter looks great and you declare the other looks like "garbage?" You sir are an idiot.

I am about to collect my bodog payout. You think about what you've done here!

I got the feeling that right from the start JDS was slower than usual, and much less explosive. When Cain was rushing in the first 60 seconds JDS was throwing jabs to the body instead of powering uppercuts with full force. I found that, odd.

Meh, JDS needed this. It will just light a fire under him. He got too comfortable being the champion.

I have no doubt we will see JDS/Cain III sometime next year.

Agree. Somebody who was watching with me said he looked like the soft, overconfident Rocky that fought clubber lang the first time.

My god, that was as big a raping as I can recall. Just thoroughly dominated in all aspects and made to look like an amateur fighter. I hope for the sake of JDS' health and reputation there is no 3rd fight.

well yeah a huge shot followed by 50 hammer fists will most likely make you look like shit

Total dominance by Cain, at least we now all know that JDS can take a punch and that he has a great chin, like the cornerman told him at the end of 1st round i guess..."vocce guerrero".

Junior wasnt gonna quit, he was having some luck with that upward elbow a couple of times, this became an interesting rubber match, thanks to both for their performance

I still couldn't pick a winner in a potential 3rd fight.. Cain's takedown attempts before the defining punch didn't look to be particularly promising and Junior still could end it with one punch.

Im going to go the Cain looked awesome route. Cains whole goal in the 1st round was to completely zap JDS even if it meant looking silly with failed takedown attempts. It work then Cain proceeded to obliterate him once all his energy was gone.

What about when the tables were turned and JDS actually finished Cain in the first fight?

Just like the first, everything was going great...until he got hit

Just think if Klitchko quit after taking the beating from Corrie Sanders (RIP) all those years ago. You can have an off night and Junior had one. This all makes the Overeem that much more interesting.

Threads like this one are why fighters hate "keyboard warriors".

Most retards here were saying the exact same thing about Cain after the first fight, so take it for what is worth, and second, Junior did indeed look like garbage, specially so gassed, I admit Cain's game was superb, he broke Junior's style extremely well, and after that he landed that viscious punch, still Junior recovered but was never able to regain his air, he was gassed beyond belief, could be the adrenalin dump, but he looked totally defensless after that.

Its frustrating when guys have their opponents pretty much finished and they just hold them on the cage. I would have liked to see Cain go for the KO a little more kinda like Rory Vs BJ Rory did the same thing.

I tip my hat to Cain, but I hate how everyone is acting like the first fight didn't even happen.

His problem was his almost non existent striking defence, that consists of little more than using his face to block shots. I was quite surprised. He seems to have no defence when back peddling, just look where his hands were when he took that big shot in r1, below his waist. Thats amateur.

Calm down, pal, it was just a work.

All signs point to this. JDS coming in looking pissed off and fighting like he didn't give a shit. UFC management being devastated by the outcome of the first fight, obviously wanting some American college boy to become the saviour of the flagging UFC by capturing the Mexican audience. Biased and unprofessional commentary by Joe Brogan (then again what else is new). :icon_neut

How can anyone even enjoy that PPV with all that edit bullshit.

Back