Junior looked like complete garbage

jinxster

MMA 4 Life
@purple
Reaction score
My god, that was as big a raping as I can recall. Just thoroughly dominated in all aspects and made to look like an amateur fighter. I hope for the sake of JDS' health and reputation there is no 3rd fight.

He was doing well then all of a sudden he lost all of his gas tank, was rocked and never could get any energy to do anything to stop Cain.

It was like a snuff film. I dont know what happened to Hunior 2 Saintz

You're insane. JDS was slipping TDs and landing his shots in r1, and making it look easy.

Cain is just an elite fighter and kept up the pressure, finally got in, and kept Junior perma-rocked for a good three rounds.

JDS showed incredible heart and an ability to stay in the game. Nothing that happened here was due to a poor performance by JDS.

You are insane, JDS showed a shit load of heart, just no cardio.

He was doing well then all of a sudden he lost all of his gas tank, was rocked and never could get any energy to do anything to stop Cain.

He was doing well at stuffing the TDs before he got rocked but that is it! Cain was tagging him from the start

Well JDS is sort of a Chuck Liddell style fighter, keep it standing and throw bombs. Tonight looked like Rampage/Liddell 1. Cain just took it to him and he had no answer. Looked like an outdated one dimensional fighter.

My god, that was as big a raping as I can recall. Just thoroughly dominated in all aspects and made to look like an amateur fighter. I hope for the sake of JDS' health and reputation there is no 3rd fight.

What, no grudge match? Crazy.

Early on he looked like Reem vs. Werdum. Both were afraid of the takedowns and ended up getting outstruck early because of it. The difference is that Werdum has zero takedown skills or punching power.

JDS got caught and couldn't recover...

Most people would have been KO'ed from the shot JDS took.

JDS was getting slowly destroyed in the last fight before Cain got tagged behind the ear anyways.

They both looked like amateurs. Such a poor showing for the so called, new breed, of heavyweights.

Taking nothing away from Cain, I find it ridiculous that JDS gassed halfway through the first. Sure Cain held a constant pace, perhaps adrenaline played a factor, but JDS gassed sooooooo quickly it was unbelievable. Either way, decent fight. Bit ugly in the later rounds, and I thought Cain should have pushed to finish a bit more.

i saw him tired from the beginning
the best thing he showed was his first td escape
that was impressive
but his hands were low all the time
he looked weird tonight

Meh, JDS needed this. It will just light a fire under him. He got too comfortable being the champion.

I have no doubt we will see JDS/Cain III sometime next year.

I was impressed by his TDD and durability late in the fight. JDS was in dire straights after that right hand

JDS looked like shit.

I do hope he fight againsy someone and then challenge Cain for the rubber match.

But if he fights like that again he will lose even worse.

I thought he looked great till he took that shot. He basically ragdolled Cain. I was more impressed with JDS's ability to stay in the game than I was with Cain's inability to finish a guy who was basically standing KO'd AND completely gassed for three straight rounds.

Back