Junior Dos Santos: "some scared ones refusing to fight me"

JDS is so fun to watch but he has not evolved fast enough and his chin is going. Him winning the title again would be one of the most satisfying things I could think of but things would have to go perfect for him to do so. I don't see him beating Stipe in the remach and Cain is always there. Damn Cain.

Nope , Stipe isn't ducking JDS at all , there's alot of mutual respect between the two
I'm in agreement with you on this one, after the war they had it would be pretty tough not to respect each other

Don't blame any HW fighter for wanting to Avoid JDS TBH.

Still as dangerous as they come and I would pick him over overeem in a rematch.

He can shut you down anytime in the fight, even Cain who most people would agree is the better fighter got took out in the fisrt fight. Thats the risk on fighting JDS, make a mistake and he can ebd the fight quickly.

He still has one of the most impressive runs ever on the way to winning the title.

Most likely referring to Stipe.

I'm certain JDS will knock him out next time. He seemed to have his confidence back against Rothwell, a far-cry from the timid Junior we saw against Overeem in January.

Other possible but less likely candidates who ducked Junior:

Mark Hunt (still obsessed about needles in Lesnar's ass)
Josh Barnett

"Finally, after some scared ones refusing to fight me, we have this brave Dutch giant @stefan_struve that accept the challenge. Let's go #teamcigano it's show time. Oss"

you should check your heroes twitter, he said specifically that stipe is the ONLY fighter who would NEVER pick his opponent

and Junior is going to badly beaten and finished if he has to fight stipe again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back