Junior Dos Santos: "some scared ones refusing to fight me"

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Most likely referring to Stipe.

I'm certain JDS will knock him out next time. He seemed to have his confidence back against Rothwell, a far-cry from the timid Junior we saw against Overeem in January.

Other possible but less likely candidates who ducked Junior:

Mark Hunt (still obsessed about needles in Lesnar's ass)
Josh Barnett

"Finally, after some scared ones refusing to fight me, we have this brave Dutch giant @stefan_struve that accept the challenge. Let's go #teamcigano it's show time. Oss"

C'mon Junior please don't fall into the trash talk. Be nice and KO people like old times

'member when people picked Rothwell over JDS? <41>

Oh, I remember.

Now of course they pretend as if that wasn't the case and write off that win as if it was nothing.

But that's Sherdog for you, brother.

JDS looks so weird on that poster.

I don't think Stipe ducked him. Hasn't Stipe been saying he was taking time off for a while now?

Mark Hunt is definitley one of the people he's referring to because Mark did turn the fight down, but Mark is just pissed off right now and refusing to fight in general.

I like JDS more when he isn't trash talking. His humble personality is what made people like him.

Oh, I remember.

Now of course they pretend as if that wasn't the case and write off that win as if it was nothing.

But that's Sherdog for you, brother.

Well like always, the truth is somewhere in the middle. JDS looked good, not great, fought very safe imo. Also Ben fought like an idiot, zero game plan, etc...did an amazing impression of a human punching bag though.

You'd think they would showcase the massive height difference between JDS and Struve in the poster!

He had to retire after getting beaten 2 times in a row by Cain, why u want a ts, u need to pass Cain first, oh, sure u can't brazilian bum

miocic is running as fast as he can

Guy with a screen name "Cigano", with a JDS avatar, is certain he will knock out the HW champ and win the title next time

Thank god I saw this, now I can call my bookie and make some real money when that fight happens.

Waaar
pSKxALe.gif

Nope , Stipe isn't ducking JDS at all , there's alot of mutual respect between the two

Right now, nobody is calling out Ngannou, especially not JDS.

Mexican nightmare is about to retire due to injuries

This is confirmed ? , i know he has surgery scheduled after his fight against Werdum ( Which if it's bad enough Cain will likely lose ) but i didn't hear anything of any talk of retirement.

i wish he fought more. sometimes i forget how much i like JDS because it seems like he is never around. i dont hear anything from or about him. JDS is awesome !

Back