• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Junior Dos Santos rustled up over Gane hammerfist on Tuivasa

I like JDS,and can understand his frustration. I wouldnt have posted it though. Sometimes hitting a guy in the back of the head cant be avoided. You dont need to call Gane a dirty fighter. How many of JDS' baseball pitch punches hit ppl in the back of the head?

F19j.gif

I like JDS,and can understand his frustration. I wouldnt have posted it though. Sometimes hitting a guy in the back of the head cant be avoided. You dont need to call Gane a dirty fighter. How many of JDS' baseball pitch punches hit ppl in the back of the head?

F19j.gif
Exactly. I don't think Gane did it intentionally in both instances

Reactions: HHJ
for 48 minutes he was literally beaten like a piñata

F19j.gif
Errr maaaah gawd! Back of the head! How dare he!?

F19j.gif
Fuck I never noticed that before, pretty insane Hunt was able to recover from that shot.

Back