Junior Dos Santos responds to irresponsible Werdum comments:

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"Well I think everything is a little bit more clear now right.
The thing is, this guy wasn't in the position to ask for more money he was the one prepared to work and UFC was showing some respect for his situation and was trying to give him work. So then, he could get paid after the whole preparation that he had and could get his training costs covered.
But no, He decided once again to lie and started trying to offend people. If this is not a cowardly thing I do not know what it is.
But you know what, he was completely right because even not being prepared to fight I would give him the biggest beating he has ever taken.

Have you all a good night and be ready because many of this kind of things are still to come. #excuses"

https://www.facebook.com/juniorciganooficial/?ref=page_internal

------------------

Well within his rights to slap Werdum down.

Werdum clearly avoid fighting him.The only guy Werdum would have fought is probably Travis Browne, even then he may have been afraid of dire retribution at the hands of Edmund.

no doubt werdum is terrified of jds

Werdum wants absolutely no part of JDS and probably still has nightmares of their last fight. His comments and "reasoning" about the whole situation were pathetic.

You know if Keith Jardines last name was Johnson then his nickname "The Dean of Mean" wouldn't make much sense Joe

Bad enough that he is scared of JDS, then he adds the whole JDS is gay for me is just pathetic.

"Well I think everything is a little bit more clear now right.
The thing is, this guy wasn't in the position to ask for more money he was the one prepared to work and UFC was showing some respect for his situation and was trying to give him work. So then, he could get paid after the whole preparation that he had and could get his training costs covered.
But no, He decided once again to lie and started trying to offend people. If this is not a cowardly thing I do not know what it is.
But you know what, he was completely right because even not being prepared to fight I would give him the biggest beating he has ever taken.

Have you all a good night and be ready because many of this kind of things are still to come. #excuses"

https://www.facebook.com/juniorciganooficial/?ref=page_internal

------------------

Well within his rights to slap Werdum down.

Werdum clearly avoid fighting him.The only guy Werdum would have fought is probably Travis Browne, even then he may have been afraid of dire retribution at the hands of Edmund.

I actually thought JDS was gonna address the gay issue...

It's one thing to assess risk and play hardball but it's hard to forgive this kind of thing when a guy like Stipe has been fighting whoever whenever and for whatever his contract says

Are you confident that you're the best heavyweight in the world? obviously not

Werdum is highly weasly. I hope he gets clobbered next time he fights. One of the most overrated HWs of all time, imo. And yes, I know who he's beaten and how.

Bad enough that he is scared of JDS, then he adds the whole JDS is gay for me is just pathetic.
He is trying to impress his powerful friends with "gay" jokes.

Damn shots fired. Werdum was disappointing in not accepting this fight.

i think werdums body says lets go, but his brain says hell no...not again.

I would love to see Cigano beating Werdum again. So it's a shame the fight won't happen

Werdum wants absolutely no part of JDS and probably still has nightmares of their last fight. His comments and "reasoning" about the whole situation were pathetic.
I'm not a believer much of mma math but the same Cain that decimated JDS, got seriously pwned by Werdum. The Werdum that fought JDS ages ago showed up overweight and gassed. This Werdum has since destroyed some high ranked dude and looks phenomenal in his standup.

JDS destroys Werdum any place, any time.

Last edited:
I'm not a believer much of mma math but the same Cain that decimated JDS, got seriously pwned by Werdum. The Werdum that fought JDS ages ago showed up overweight and gassed. This Werdum has since destroyed some high ranked dude and looks phenomenal in his standup.
Didn't look phenomenal against Stipe.

I absolutely can't stand Werdum and nothing would make me happier than seeing him and his stupid trollface get put to sleep.

So JDS pretty much admit to being gay, hes just saying hes a gay that can kick werdums ass pretty much

Guess it makes sense why his wife left him now

Brazilian v Brazilian beef.

<{jackyeah}>

Back