Junior Dos Santos responds to irresponsible Werdum comments:

Werdum would beat JDS at this point.

And I cant stand when JDS talks. He was ducking Reem so fucking bad it was pathetic, kept calling him a coward and said if he and Reem fought it wouldnt matter if he lost because Reems so juiced he can't feel pain and is incredibly strong bla bla bla run away.

Then when JDS career goes to shit from losing he has no choice but to fight Reem and he got his shit pushed in like he deserved for running away and being a coward. Very hypocritical of him to shit talk Werdum.
JDS is like the least offensive, most likable fighter at HW and often times in MMA. Puts on fun fucking fights with actual technique and speed and has a win over mostly everybody that matters except Reem. Who got KTFO by Stipe whom JDS beat a year ago.

Dude brought a fucking ORPHAN to one of his fights. Some Nacho Libre shit. Yeah he traded up on a 2 for an 8, but what successful man wouldn't?

And here we got a poster hating JDS for calling out Reem's roid abuse. Reem being at one time the most high-profile roider in MMA. He's only overshadowed now by Lesnar.

{<huh}

I absolutely can't stand Werdum and nothing would make me happier than seeing him and his stupid trollface get put to sleep.

You'll have to just settle for rewatching the Stipe fight then.

Werdum would beat JDS at this point.

And I cant stand when JDS talks. He was ducking Reem so fucking bad it was pathetic, kept calling him a coward and said if he and Reem fought it wouldnt matter if he lost because Reems so juiced he can't feel pain and is incredibly strong bla bla bla run away.

Then when JDS career goes to shit from losing he has no choice but to fight Reem and he got his shit pushed in like he deserved for running away and being a coward. Very hypocritical of him to shit talk Werdum.

Hypocritical to shit talk someone who has been shit talking him and calling him "gay"? I don't think that you understand what hypocritical means.

I'm not a believer much of mma math but the same Cain that decimated JDS, got seriously pwned by Werdum. The Werdum that fought JDS ages ago showed up overweight and gassed. This Werdum has since destroyed some high ranked dude and looks phenomenal in his standup.

Phenomenal

Stipeko.gif

Werdum is highly weasly. I hope he gets clobbered next time he fights. One of the most overrated HWs of all time, imo. And yes, I know who he's beaten and how.
Werdum is far from overrated, the opposite is way more likely.

Styles make fights. Cain isn't that good a striker, his wrestling allows him to use his striking on better strikers. Which is why Cain would use the fear of the takedown, and wallandpunch tactics against Dos Santos. Cain couldn't do the same to Werdum, considering Werdum is not afraid of being taken down because he is the superior ground fighter. Werdum was allowed to strike freely, and exposed what I've been saying for a long time about Cain, his striking, is pretty bad, even for MMA standards. On the other hand, Werdum doesn't have the wrestling to put the fear of the takedown on JDS, nor the strength to wallandstall him. JDS is free to use his superior striking on Werdum. Though anyone of these guys can beat each other at any time, styles do make fights.

JDS is like the least offensive, most likable fighter at HW and often times in MMA. Puts on fun fucking fights with actual technique and speed and has a win over mostly everybody that matters except Reem. Who got KTFO by Stipe whom JDS beat a year ago.

Dude brought a fucking ORPHAN to one of his fights. Some Nacho Libre shit. Yeah he traded up on a 2 for an 8, but what successful man wouldn't?

And here we got a poster hating JDS for calling out Reem's roid abuse. Reem being at one time the most high-profile roider in MMA. He's only overshadowed now by Lesnar.

{<huh}
He also makes excuses constantly like the rest of his Brazilian brethren.

werdumktfo.gif

I swear I don't want to fight JDS because he is gay
<40>

Werdum is highly weasly. I hope he gets clobbered next time he fights. One of the most overrated HWs of all time, imo. And yes, I know who he's beaten and how.

Agreed

Fedor via vengeance

I'm not a believer much of mma math but the same Cain that decimated JDS, got seriously pwned by Werdum. The Werdum that fought JDS ages ago showed up overweight and gassed. This Werdum has since destroyed some high ranked dude and looks phenomenal in his standup.
Yeah man he really looked phenomenal when he got knocked out in a couple of minutes by somebody who went life and death with JDS, Werdum will always struggle against above average boxers because his muay thai is so wild and not very refined.

JDS is a beast and I thought he should have got the shot after beating Rothwell, glad Cain is out of the picture again so JDS can get some shine. JDS merks Werdum any day of the week, it's literally a fight JDS wins 10 times out of 10.

No excuse for Werdums shit talking, but in fairness, there should be an automatic set money increase for taking on a new short notice appointment. Cain and JDS are very different fighters

Back