Junior dos Santos fires at Werdum: "Are you scared?"

In a post in his Facebook account, JDS mixed a couple of interviews from Werdum - before and after he got the belt - saying, firstly, that he would love to face JDS again ASAP and then, when he got the belt, saying that he's unsure about when they're fighting.

cigano.jpg

'T

JDS doesnt deserve it and Cain deserves it even less than JDS...
Arlovsky or Reem should get it...

Just in that they both caught a high-level guy way before he became UFC Champ, and they both don't deserve title shots.

Obviously JDS is also high-level, and might get to a title shot again someday. But he ain't there now.

JDS has the best win compared to any other contender (Stipe). Stipe lost to JDS and beat Hunt (who JDS also beat). The only guy who deserves it more than JDS is arguably AA but they made him fight Mir.

JDS has the best win compared to any other contender (Stipe). Stipe lost to JDS and beat Hunt (who JDS also beat). The only guy who deserves it more than JDS is arguably AA but they made him fight Mir.

I won't be complaining no matter what, because any combination of those fighters I would watch in a heartbeat.

JDS is scared of the Reem. He's on a one fight win streak against a guy who was tuning him up.

In no way, does he deserve a title shot. Nor does Cain, but UFC already fucked up in the matchmaking when they made Arlovski vs Mir.

I really don't want to see Reem knocked out again. Dana might force him to retire.

reem calling out jds... jds running and calling out werdum.

<shakes head> sigh...

JDS is that guy on a crazy 1-fight winning streak right?

Yeah, why is the Champ ducking him.

Pretty much. JDS needs to work on earning his title shots.

Cain straight up took 10 years off his life. Stipe beat his ass too.

Junior has only win victory in more than 2 years, and alot of people think he lost that fight. He is not even close to deserving of a title shot.

Where was all this talk when Cain was the champ?

I think werdum beats him this time but I also think there are new matchups for him

Werdum will defend his title against who the UFC tells him he will. It is really that simple.

Back