Junior dos Santos fires at Werdum: "Are you scared?"

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In a post in his Facebook account, JDS mixed a couple of interviews from Werdum - before and after he got the belt - saying, firstly, that he would love to face JDS again ASAP and then, when he got the belt, saying that he's unsure about when they're fighting.

cigano.jpg

'T

nothing in his last interview suggests he doesn't want it, on the contrary lol.

not sure what Cigano's point is, maybe to just push for the fight and hype things up.

nothing in his last interview suggests he doesn't want it, on the contrary lol.

not sure what Cigano's point is, maybe to just push for the fight and hype things up.

Yeah, I noticed it too. He's not saying he WON'T fight JDS anyways.

JDS is that guy on a crazy 1-fight winning streak right?

Yeah, why is the Champ ducking him.

JDS has regressed so much and Werdum has got so much better since they last fought. I like Werdum as champ and if JDS becomes champ then Cain will just get to be champ again. I'd prefer JDS spend some time improving his overall skillset before he challenges for the belt again.

Nooooooo!

I like both but don't want to see the fight just yet.

AA should have got the title shot, now we get the Stipe fight which needs to happen in Brazil otherwise they are going to have a tough time selling it, Cain doesn't deserve a rematch and he should fight Browne and JDS should fight Overeem.

I thought JDS was campaigning for that Reem fight to finally happen.

Anderson Silva was totally ducking Ryo Chonan during his title reign bro

flyingscissorheelhook.gif

lol how can you compare Ryo Chonan to JDS, man?

I'm not saying Werdum is ducking, but clearly JDS is a threat

JDS is scared of the Reem. He's on a one fight win streak against a guy who was tuning him up.

In no way, does he deserve a title shot. Nor does Cain, but UFC already fucked up in the matchmaking when they made Arlovski vs Mir.

lol how can you compare Ryo Chonan to JDS, man

Just in that they both caught a high-level guy way before he became UFC Champ, and they both don't deserve title shots.

Obviously JDS is also high-level, and might get to a title shot again someday. But he ain't there now.

Yeah, throw out some more undeserved fights Dana. As if Mir versus Arlovski ain't bad enough.

JDS smashes Werdum on the feet. Horrible match up for the champ.

Back