Junior Dos Santos falsely identified as a man in destructive nightclub brawl:

1) Male Pattern Baldness
2) Everyone hits the floor dead
3) ????? (jail?)

Pretty funny to see a forum of hardcore MMA fans repulsed by a bar fight.

This was an impressive performance by JDS' cousin. People are pointing out that they were sucker punches and people weren't ready for them, still doesnt guarantee the result of a one punch life less KO this guy was producing.
A bar fight? He suckerpunches dudes that have nothing to do with it. And just because I love martial arts doesn't mean I like mindless violence.

The man got rocked by the first punch thrown at him from a smaller guy. Man lucky the guy didn’t stomp his ass when he fell back

They should have jumped him and kicked the living shit out of that bastard. You basically have a free pass at that point.

A bar fight? He suckerpunches dudes that have nothing to do with it. And just because I love martial arts doesn't mean I like mindless violence.

And he had backup, some friends were watching his back. This was very common in Brazil during the 80/90 with Jiujitsu guys going to nightclubs looking to sucker punch people, that has died down.

This is what beating up a room full of sherdogers must look like.

Bunch of glassjawed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ts. I would have had that idiot taking a nap inside 15 seconds.

Don't just stand there for fucks sake. Pick up a barstool and smash him over the head with it or something.

Bunch of glassjawed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ts. I would have had that idiot taking a nap inside 15 seconds.

Don't just stand there for fucks sake. Pick up a barstool and smash him over the head with it or something.
Watch out guys we got ourselves a bonafied badass over here!

Why were they taking turns 1 on 1? They should have been ganging up on him.

Watch out guys we got ourselves a bonafied badass over here!

At least I would have done something. Break a bottle over the moron's head, hit him with a chair, a pool cue, whatever. Grab the fire extinguisher off the wall and beat his head in until he's a vegetable.

Those are the tamest Brazilians I’ve ever seen. No fighting back? No weapons? No chairs flying? It’s like they wanted to take a nap.

At least I would have done something. Break a bottle over the moron's head, hit him with a chair, a pool cue, whatever. Grab the fire extinguisher off the wall and beat his head in until he's a vegetable.
Like I said... badass

What a sack of shit. Sucker punching featherweight drunkards?

Hope they throw the book at him. What a POS

Back