• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News June 15th Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe BOXXER

The difference between Okolie and Riakporhe is that Riak will hurt him with every punch. RR by trampling.

He dealt with his power in their last fight, and okolie hits hard as well, he just didn’t land clean very often. Riakhpore isn’t gonna be hitting any harder than their last fight, but he’s definitely improved the other parts of his game to land his right hand more often. I still don’t see him blowing CBS away, he proved his heart in his last couple of fights.

I’m struggling to pick a winner, personally. For me it’s gonna be riakhpore mid to late rounds stoppage or a close decision for cbs. I’m leaning towards the former at the moment but that may change

He dealt with his power in their last fight, and okolie hits hard as well, he just didn’t land clean very often. Riakhpore isn’t gonna be hitting any harder than their last fight, but he’s definitely improved the other parts of his game to land his right hand more often. I still don’t see him blowing CBS away, he proved his heart in his last couple of fights.

I’m struggling to pick a winner, personally. For me it’s gonna be riakhpore mid to late rounds stoppage or a close decision for cbs. I’m leaning towards the former at the moment but that may change
CBS convinced everyone that he was legit with one fight. Those coordination mistakes in defense RR makes will to pay off this time. When I said to hurt him with every punch, I meant the whole thing that brings knockouts... That is power or sharpness depends of boxer to boxer, combos, punch placement, counters set up, punching technique, timing, pace etc...

Counters & Timing OKOLIE

Combos, Set Ups, Punching Technique, Sharpness, Punch Placement, Pace RR

Last edited:
CBS is from my hometown of Bmth. Hoping for a CBS win. Agreed he is limited but got a lot of heart. Think he has improved since their last fight. Hoping for CBS on pts.

Back