Julio Diaz vs David Torres Tonight on ESPN2

Diaz looked crisp, sharp, and well prepared in this fight. But Torres didn't exactly make it difficult for Julio to connect. I think David was biting off a little more than he can chew by fighting Diaz. But much respect to him for taking the fight.

Yeah, he was game, even if he was way under-gunned

Yeah, he was game, even if he was way under-gunned

He held his own early in the first round. But after that, it was a wrap. Diaz looked solid tonight. Even Hef gave him a standing ovation :icon_chee

yes.

chuck liddell in the house as well.

Thought Teddy was going to have a heartattack with Hef's lady.

I thought SHE was going to have a heart attack when he threw that little lead uppercut through her guard...

I'd love to pass her guard...

My hometown boy got his grill puffed out pretty good. He gave it a good go though.

That Big Red Machine dude looked decent in his second pro fight was it? He seemed to catch on to things pretty quick when they worked. That right uppercut left hook combo Teddy mentioned worked for him and you could almost see him make up his mind to use it until homeboy found a way to defend it.

Hef has to be the only man in the world I'm jealous of and I don't even like blondes!! :icon_lol:

S.

and boxrec has the diaz results but not the hawk results so i dont think he fought last night.

too bad...been nice to watch him KTFO of somebody.

Back