Julianna Pena Thinks She Has The Style To Beat Amanda Nunes

Didn't some people on here say Holly Holms would shock the world and ko Nunes?
Also DC does a great analysis of the cat fight on his ESPN show, the reason Nunes lost was because she made a lot of stupid mistakes that added up throughout the fight, and along with inexperience in general, cat zingano beat her soundly. The mistakes Nunes made have already been corrected and Everytime Nunes fights, she gets better, so I think pena is oversimplifying the entire Nunes Zingano fight in general

She’s a submission artist, but got submitted by Valentina who is tree times smaller.

Last edited:
I like how she oversimplified Cat's win. I really doubt that Julianna could take the shots Cat did and come back like that.

She's also lucky she lives in Liberalopolis, WA where she can get away with assault times two and death threats towards police officers because she's a woman.

Still the most vicious women’s gnp I’ve seen especially since Cat was already rocked before eating those bombs. Not a lot of gals could survive what Amanda poured on Cat in rd 1.

2:55:55

"If you look at the loss that Amanda has to Cat Zingano, who was able to wrestle her down and to get her tired and to beat her up, so I think that's the match up stylistically that makes sense to beat Amanda."

She got tired on the first round of her last fight, she just got lucky montano got “tireder”
<{Heymansnicker}>

Sounds good, Pena is such an unlikable feminazi, I'd like to see her getting knocked out.

I don’t think a feminazi would ever sleep with a cop, much less get engaged and have a baby with him... that alone gets her out of the “feminazi” list...

Didn't some people on here say Holly Holms would shock the world and ko Nunes?
Also DC does a great analysis of the cat fight on his ESPN show, the reason Nunes lost was because she made a lot of stupid mistakes that added up throughout the fight, and along with inexperience in general, cat zingano beat her soundly. The mistakes Nunes made have already been corrected and Everytime Nunes fights, she gets better, so I think pena is oversimplifying the entire Nunes Zingano fight in general

The reason Nunes lost is because she went guns blazing in the first round and gassed. She has figured out how to pace herself. The path to beating Nunes is to lure her into a brawl and then find some way to survive her onslaught and out cardio her. I don't see anyone pulling it off though. Maybe Valentina? But she would have to force Nunes to work hard in the beginning of the fight. She failed to in the last fight.

She got tired on the first round of her last fight, she just got lucky montano got “tireder”
<{Heymansnicker}>

I don’t think a feminazi would ever sleep with a cop, much less get engaged and have a baby with him... that alone gets her out of the “feminazi” list...
I don't think she was tired; Julianna is known for having great cardio. She breaks her opponents and causes them to gas out with her grappling; I think that's why Nicco got tired in the second round.

Did she learn it from her parole officer?

Valentina tapped her out. Pena doesn't always have the best technique and she can't out muscle Nunes like she has so many others. Her standup won't hold up.

zAGN5Ot.png
Damn I'm sick of this kinda shit now

If Montana doesn’t try to advance her position and just lays on Pena for the last 2 minutes of the 3rd rd, Pena losses 2 days ago

Repeated spinning back kicks to the groin isn't going to do it here.

Pena is good but she's been inactive a long while, jumping into a nunes fight is a bad idea.

She's also lucky she lives in Liberalopolis, WA where she can get away with assault times two and death threats towards police officers because she's a woman.

God, you sound like such a big baby. Pretty sure she was never charged for death threats against police officers, so you should provide a source. You're just pushing your narrative

Half of the UFC roster has assault charges, most of them men against women and I doubt you feel so strongly towards the actions of those fighters

Pena looked rusty in her last fight, but at her best she does present an interesting style match up against Nunes. Pena likes to wrestle and avoids exchanges on the feet as much as she can. I think if Pena can get another win or two then it's a good match up to make.
Sounds about right 2 good fights to get back to where she was when she fought val or better. Then she'll be a credible threat.

If Montana doesn’t try to advance her position and just lays on Pena for the last 2 minutes of the 3rd rd, Pena losses 2 days ago
She was also saved by the cage, or Nicco would have rolled on top at the start of the 3rd. But Pena took this on short notice and is still getting out of nursing bod.

I believe she believes what she says. Lets make it happen dana! Round 1 masacare!

The reason Nunes lost is because she went guns blazing in the first round and gassed. She has figured out how to pace herself. The path to beating Nunes is to lure her into a brawl and then find some way to survive her onslaught and out cardio her. I don't see anyone pulling it off though. Maybe Valentina? But she would have to force Nunes to work hard in the beginning of the fight. She failed to in the last fight.
Yeah Nunes has gotten much better at pacing herself, but I still think that's probably the way she'll be beat, maybe a wmma fighter who can get her on the ground could do the trick (or she could just get caught out of nowhere and go out like that, or lose a decision, lol) Amanda Nunes has great takedown defense so that's easier said then done

Back