Julianna Pena Thinks She Has The Style To Beat Amanda Nunes

She barely beat the girl who ducked Shevchenko who lost to Nunes. I scored it for Nicco actually..

Everyone has a style till they get punched in the face.

Pena was legit struggling for a round and a half against a blown up barely out of prospect stage fly weight. And got subbed by a flyweight.

She most likely gets lamped up as she tries to get to the clinch.

2:55:55

Julianna said Nunes has practically cleared out the division; she acknowledges that GDR won in dominant fashion against Aspen, but that Nunes has already fought her.

She said that the champ has fought everyone except her and she brought up the Cat Zingano fight; she thinks she has the style to beat Nunes the same way Cat did.

"If you look at the loss that Amanda has to Cat Zingano, who was able to wrestle her down and to get her tired and to beat her up, so I think that's the match up stylistically that makes sense to beat Amanda."

"You gotta make it ugly; you gotta take her down and you gotta make it a dog fight and no one has been able to do that. I feel like I'm the fighter that with a full camp will be able to do that."

Nunes would fist her to death...literally.

False
Source?

Obviously I was exaggerating. But if you're going to go down the oh-so-serious road:

Conor McGregor
Anthony Johnson
Nick Diaz
BJ Penn
Greg Hardy
Thiago Silva
Travis Browne

Should I go on? I can start naming the UFC fighters that are not well-known who have charges (Abdul Razak Alhassan, Josh Grispi, Gerald Strebendt....)

If you think the NFL has an assault problem, MMA fighters (male) are 4x more likely to be arrested for domestic violence SOURCE

Let's not even forget when Werdum assaulted that pale kid with a boomerang

Obviously I was exaggerating. But if you're going to go down the oh-so-serious road:

Conor McGregor
Anthony Johnson
Nick Diaz
BJ Penn
Greg Hardy
Thiago Silva
Travis Browne

Should I go on? I can start naming the UFC fighters that are not well-known who have charges (Abdul Razak Alhassan, Josh Grispi, Gerald Strebendt....)

If you think the NFL has an assault problem, MMA fighters (male) are 4x more likely to be arrested for domestic violence SOURCE

Let's not even forget when Werdum assaulted that pale kid with a boomerang
<[analyzed}>

I like Pena. What has she done to make you think that?
self-defence-stiletto-style-self-protection-role-play.jpeg

Didn't some people on here say Holly Holms would shock the world and ko Nunes?
Also DC does a great analysis of the cat fight on his ESPN show, the reason Nunes lost was because she made a lot of stupid mistakes that added up throughout the fight, and along with inexperience in general, cat zingano beat her soundly. The mistakes Nunes made have already been corrected and Everytime Nunes fights, she gets better, so I think pena is oversimplifying the entire Nunes Zingano fight in general
Well I agree Nunes is great and has improved drastically she had been fighting longer and had more fights/ experience than Cat when they fought.

6 years and 13 fights so I don't really think we can break it down to "inexperience in general".

Aside from that though you make some good points.

If I was Julianna Pena I'd stay the hell away from the title. Kinda like PVZ with Shev. PVZ said she wasn't ready for her yet lol.

Julianna has watermelon for brains

She will get ankle picked and Karo throwed

Oh she’s got the STYLE to BEAT Nunes real , real good and hard and fast and sweaty and sticky with a real happy ending ..wait , we’re talking bout FIGHTING right ?!

She definitely has the style to do it. But she's not exactly been that active recently. She needs at a fight or two more imo.

She just wants a big paycheck and is ready to get beaten down for it

Didn't some people on here say Holly Holms would shock the world and ko Nunes?
Also DC does a great analysis of the cat fight on his ESPN show, the reason Nunes lost was because she made a lot of stupid mistakes that added up throughout the fight, and along with inexperience in general, cat zingano beat her soundly. The mistakes Nunes made have already been corrected and Everytime Nunes fights, she gets better, so I think pena is oversimplifying the entire Nunes Zingano fight in general

Do you by chance have the link to DCs analysis? Tried finding it but had no luck. Thanks

Back