Julianna Pena is a Sherdogger

Surely Renato Laranja popularised 'Honda Housey', not this place..

Preposterous – ain't no women on Sherdog.

I'm secretly GSP, though.

That's actually hilarius.

"Everybody is still waiting on Honda."

- Julio Pena

She's socially weird. Try to get through her Ariel interviews. And no I don't mean her not putting up with his shit.

eh, she beat up some drunk beta. If a girl beats your ass, you deserve ridicule, not sympathy.

Yeah, double standards so what..come at me bro. I just found it so hilarious how Sherdog found her actions so offensive that it still holds a grudge. BUT IF SHE WAS A MAN SHE WOULD BE IN PRISON.

Pena is also the prettiest 135'er, facewise. I prefer Miesha's bod tho.
This so much (except the face thing)

It is like Jordan playing some ball in a park somewhere....you love playing B-Ball, Michael, but you got to be a professional.

I just have to lol at holding up some idol who makes a living beating up people as having to be someone who does not like fighting outside the cage...there is a reason they become fighters

Yes, after a shitting showering and shaving
lets be professional here

Whatever You call it dude

First time I hear someone say that.

It is like Jordan playing some ball in a park somewhere....you love playing B-Ball, Michael, but you got to be a professional.

I just have to lol at holding up some idol who makes a living beating up people as having to be someone who does not like fighting outside the cage...there is a reason they become fighters

Yes, after a shitting showering and shaving
lets be professional here

Basketball isn't a crime when it's unsanctioned, but great comparison.

Expecting professionals who train combat to not assault people isn't some lofty expectation. It's the entire reason martial arts isn't called "beating the shit outta folks".

Your "who cares they're cage fighters" way of thinking is the exact mentality that's held back the sport.

eh, she beat up some drunk beta. If a girl beats your ass, you deserve ridicule, not sympathy.

Yeah, double standards so what..come at me bro. I just found it so hilarious how Sherdog found her actions so offensive that it still holds a grudge. BUT IF SHE WAS A MAN SHE WOULD BE IN PRISON.

The real double standard is that people applaud guys like Chuck for cleaning out bars.

Meathead mentality at its finest.

everybody who is in mma is a sherdogger

it's like sherwood said

Basketball isn't a crime when it's unsanctioned, but great comparison.

Expecting professionals who train combat to not assault people isn't some lofty expectation. It's the entire reason martial arts isn't called "beating the shit outta folks".

Your "who cares they're cage fighters" way of thinking is the exact mentality that's held back the sport.

Yeah tbh they shouldnt even let you in the octagon unless you are straight edge, follow the 753 code, and teach kids bjj at least 3 times a week... UFC is honorable competetion between respectable martial artists its embarassing they let monsters like Jones in the cage

<bball1>

Back