Julianna Pena is a Sherdogger

I've done her in my mind over and over again it's quite ridiculous

She probably just lays on top of you the whole time.
Yeah... Then kicks you in the nuts when you try to have a conversation about how she could have done things differently.

I really dislike the personality on this young woman. Someone Honda her into a Holly head kick.

Lol...and what the fuck would she actually do to nunes? Wrestlefuck her in a street fight?

Hi Juli, stop assaulting folks
eh, she beat up some drunk beta. If a girl beats your ass, you deserve ridicule, not sympathy.

Yeah, double standards so what..come at me bro. I just found it so hilarious how Sherdog found her actions so offensive that it still holds a grudge. BUT IF SHE WAS A MAN SHE WOULD BE IN PRISON.

Pena is also the prettiest 135'er, facewise. I prefer Miesha's bod tho.

giphy.gif

That would explain why she's a terrible person

I liked the interview. She didn't come off as abrasive as she usually does.

U-G-L-Y and she aint got no alibi
She ugly, what what, she ugly

She seemed pretty cool here - even joked about the drinking. Will sherdoggers ever let her live down one drunken night? I'm sure we've all got one or more drunk nights we'd liked to have back, no?

Pena winning the title would be ideal for Ronda, I don't see it happening though considering her horrible striking and meh ground game.

Julianna, if You read this PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE

Yeah, exactly. A professional who should be expected to not assault people even more so because of their career.

It is like Jordan playing some ball in a park somewhere....you love playing B-Ball, Michael, but you got to be a professional.

I just have to lol at holding up some idol who makes a living beating up people as having to be someone who does not like fighting outside the cage...there is a reason they become fighters

Julianna, if You read this PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE

Yes, after a shitting showering and shaving
lets be professional here

Back