Juliana Pena throws Rousey under the bus 'she's broken', 'no one cares', 'fat arms'

What is that? A toy car??

"We were in a world of openly accepting lubeness until I came on," Rousey said. "I'm sorry, I thought I was doing all the girls a favor, making sure that their guys put in some effort. But it sounded like some gritty kitty b-----s are really f----n mad at me. I'm like, 'It's not my fault you're working with a sandbox.'"

Like someone else in this thread already said, at least Pena is open and upfront about her ego and bitchy personality. She talks a lot of trash and hypes herself up, but at least she doesn't cross the line into dirty personal stuff or go over the top with wild and exaggerated claims about fighting the opposite sex.

She talks enough to get people to listen. Judging by the number of responses in this thread she is doing a good job of getting people's attention. Pena has none of the charisma that Conor or Chael have, so she has to do the only thing that will work for her; pure egotistical bitch.

I give her credit for being tough and resilient. She is more like Miesha than Ronda in that regard, and so far she is not shy about fighting the tough competition. That is a plus in my book.

Who knows who's going to pile on next but at the moment Cyborg, Lioness, Cupcake, and Venezuelan Vixen have all roasted Rousey and called her out while she is a #DNB only emerging from behind her purple pillow to model cheap jeans for fat women. Tough times for Ronda's WK squad. :(

Didn't you say this already?

Even your trolling is pathetically limited. A post search of yours shows a desperate need to post in nearly every Rousey thread. Seek help, instead.

"We were in a world of openly accepting lubeness until I came on," Rousey said. "I'm sorry, I thought I was doing all the girls a favor, making sure that their guys put in some effort. But it sounded like some gritty kitty b-----s are really f----n mad at me. I'm like, 'It's not my fault you're working with a sandbox.'"
Thanks, now I remember. This is how I know that even if I have rare moments when I think that Ronda looks hittable in a particular pic, I know she's not overall. When reading her talking about kitties and lube, I cringe like if she was a smelly woman. And then I push that talk out of my memory. So I'd prob have to be real drunk to hit a chick like Ronda.

Thanks for the hit-test.

The only time I would root for Pena is against Rounda.

The perfect ending for Pena - Rousey:

tumblr_m5j9nv4Yzd1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

It's funny she speaks like the world is waiting for and living by her words of advice. Trump level narcissism right there.

Didn't you say this already?

Even your trolling is pathetically limited. A post search of yours shows a desperate need to post in nearly every Rousey thread. Seek help, instead.
Post of the year candidate

So why aren't they throwing opponents at Nunes? She took no damage from emaciated Tate, let's get these title defenses lined up! They didn't discriminate rankings for Ronda.

Last edited:
Post of the year candidate

I mean, it is pathetic. Promotes Cyborg to the point of stupidity, and ignores any negative evidence against her, insults anyone who disagrees with him and states that they are some "Ronda Cultist." Follows everything Ronda does, bashes her constantly and even has a signature showing his obsession.

Fucking sick. And I am not joking.

The amount of control exerted over his life by someone who does not even know he exists (unless she did something like push him off of a swing when they were kids) is staggering.

I still can't believe Ronda hasn't switched camps after the Holly debacle.

Thanks, now I remember. This is how I know that even if I have rare moments when I think that Ronda looks hittable in a particular pic, I know she's not overall. When reading her talking about kitties and lube, I cringe like if she was a smelly woman. And then I push that talk out of my memory. So I'd prob have to be real drunk to hit a chick like Ronda.

Thanks for the hit-test.

No problem m8. Stay frosty. Oh yeah by the way about the BO issue...

One of the dumbest things I have ever read here. Congrats.
She couldn't do anything to Holly on the ground and got taken down herself. You probably thought that was impossible too until it happened.

I'm on board with this guy. I don't even care for Ronda anymore after the way she acted before the Holm fight, but I would get a laugh out of her yanking Pena's arm off.
This is my exact thought. After the Holm weigh in and post fight stuff I've been 100% against Ronda but at least she waited until bwong a star to be completely obnoxious. Idk what Pena's deal is

I still can't believe Ronda hasn't switched camps after the Holly debacle.

She can't handle reality, Edmond sucked her in and keeps her there by telling her how great and special she is and what a champ and star she is etc. keeping her wrapped in a warm bubble of narcissistic fantasies. In a legit gym she would get reality checked the second she came through the door.

Back