• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

juggalos to collide with trump nationalists

Regular Trump voters aren't deserving of any special ire.

One can only at this point feel sorry for your regular Conservative voters that are caught up in the new age of identity politics. I watched a video on the weekend of a young teenage lad getting his American flag ripped of his back by an angry black guy who was being cheered on by a short haired angry dyke. In some situations Trump supporters are being lumped in with the fucking Nazis. As an example the poorly used term in this post 'trump-nationalists' gives ammo to hate groups like antifa to assault normal people that vote differently to them. it's absolutely insane. Now all your statues are being torn down, people cant wear the American flag, Trump supporters are attacked because theyre classed as racist whites. What a mess America.

I don't know, most of the neo nazis seem to look like pussies, plus a bunch of skinny, dirty college vegans be stomping them out.
Lol. There was some chuckleworthy video floating about of some neo-Nazi getting emotional because people were fighting and he heard the police were looking for him.

Lol. There was some chuckleworthy video floating about of some neo-Nazi getting emotional because people were fighting and he heard the police were looking for him.
That sounds hilarious lol

I probably saw it here, but those Charlottesville threads are a mergtastic mess. Anyway, let me just say that it confirmed your view that these white supremacy guys come off as pussies. Definitely not alumni from some Aryan Nation prison gang.

Not sure why, but I sorta associate them with Bronies, which is not to suggest that Bronies are racists.

I probably saw it here, but those Charlottesville threads are a mergtastic mess. Anyway, let me just say that it confirmed your view that these white supremacy guys come off as pussies. Definitely not alumni from some Aryan Nation prison gang.

Not sure why, but I sorta associate them with Bronies, which is not to suggest that Bronies are racists.
They sure don't make Nazis like they used to.

The time of he hardcore AB Nazi is gone. The day of the 4chan Bronie Nazi is upon us. May God have mercy on our souls! :confused:

images

there you go. please watch the videos in that order for full effect. its tempting to just watch him cry, but that vice documentary (first ten minutes especially) is such a great buildup to the crying video.

an excellent view into the mindset of white nationalist tough guys.

in summary: neo nazi guy acts tough against vice reporter, claims he's going to the gym and carrying guns to be able to be more violent, is happy that poor girl got run over by the nazi terrorist (hey liberals are so stupid they cant get out of the way of a car ha ha) and says more people will die and acts as if it's a good thing.

he gets maced TWICE and there's talk that he might lose a portion of his vision forever.

THEN he cries like a baby because there is fighting and the cops are looking for him.

tenor.gif

there you go. please watch the videos in that order for full effect. its tempting to just watch him cry, but that vice documentary (first ten minutes especially) is such a great buildup to the crying video.

an excellent view into the mindset of white nationalist tough guys.

in summary: neo nazi guy acts tough against vice reporter, claims he's going to the gym and carrying guns to be able to be more violent, is happy that poor girl got run over by the nazi terrorist (hey liberals are so stupid they cant get out of the way of a car ha ha) and says more people will die and acts as if it's a good thing.

he gets maced TWICE and there's talk that he might lose a portion of his vision forever.

THEN he cries like a baby because there is fighting and the cops are looking for him.

tenor.gif

He started as a men's rights activist

How surprising

Back