Judging Fights based on DAMAGE not blanketing!

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Would still lead to Khabib being GOAT! He literally takes no damage.

The most I've seen is a mark under his eye from a sparring session before UFC 229.

Jones and GSP got busted up a few times in the octagon and at least GSP wasnt convicted multiple times of PED Abuse

Khabib > GSP > Jones

KHABIB GOAT-2.jpg

Get back to me when Khabib defends 9 times in a row, then moves up to take the WW belt.

Get back to me when Khabib defends 9 times in a row, then moves up to take the WW belt.

In each of Jones' defences he takes more damage than Khabib in his whole career!

With that record it still amazes me nobody really likes him .

Khabib looked less damaged after the Conor fight, than he did training for it lol.

In each of Jones' defences he takes more damage than Khabib in his whole career!

I wasn’t talking about Jones, was I? Jones will never even be in my GOAT discussion.

That's gotta be the stupidest shit I've ever read

{<huh}

This isn't even applicable though... Nobody says Jones or GSP are better than Khabib because they deal more damage to their opponents.

They say Jones or GSP are better because they have more high-level wins and many more defenses. And you can't really argue with that.

I'd say Khabib > Jones only because I think testing positive for PEDs multiple times should completely invalidate any accomplishments Jones has. Resume-wise, Jones is far ahead of Khabib.

I wasn’t talking about Jones, was I? Jones will never even be in my GOAT discussion.

GSP Conceded Khabib as the GOAT shortly before UFC 209, timestamped:

I do agree that GSP, Islam Makhachev and DC are all up there in Goat contention as well.

GSP Conceded Khabib as the GOAT shortly before UFC 209, timestamped:

I do agree that GSP, Islam Makhachev and DC are all up there in Goat contention as well.

GSP is too humble to ever call himself the GOAT. But, he has called others the GOAT. Fedor, MM, and Khabib apparently (I’m not watching that vid).

If you want to call Khabib the LW GOAT. I have no issue with that. But, knock off the actual GOAT talk.

As for the thread. If Tony fans are right. Not only will Khabib get marked up. He’ll lose his belt in the process. Not that I agree with them. I think Khabib will win, which should give him the clear title of LW GOAT.

Khabib bless

This thread though......Screenshot_20200215-180911_Gallery.jpg

No damage?

Habib.0.jpg

Back