Judge unseals Epstein docs dozens to be named.

Yes, you can certainly blame her for that.

You're attempting to justify a false accusation (an intentional one, at that) of pedophilia.

The false accusation we know of was having a recording.

We don’t know whether the other claims were false. She clearly knows things that you don’t. You can’t just dismiss everything she said.

The false accusation we know of was having a recording.

We don’t know whether the other claims were false. She clearly knows things that you don’t. You can’t just dismiss everything she said.

She intentionally lied about someone being on tape engaged in pedophilia. That's pretty fucking terrible conduct towards your fellow man.

Would you be so willing to give this much benefit of the doubt had she (based upon lies) labeled you a pedo?

She intentionally lied about someone being on tape engaged in pedophilia. That's pretty fucking terrible conduct towards your fellow man.

Would you be so willing to give this much benefit of the doubt had she (based upon lies) labeled you a pedo?
again, you're claiming the people she accused of being pedophiles are not pedophiles, or at least didn't engage in the activities she claimed she had on tape. and you simply don't know that.

if she lied about it all, that's terrible. if she just lied about having it on tape, then that's terrible - not by her, but by the people she accused who were doing it.

Apparently the last batch of documents was released about a hour ago. This witness, Virginia Giuffre, who is the one seen with Prince Andrew, giving massages, etc.

She says she does not believe Trump participated in anything, despite having been at the house a few times. Believes Bill Clinton at least watched Epstein have sex with Children

In addition to the witness saying she thinks Clinton at least knew of it. Apparently the documents reveal Epstein pleaded the 5th to almost all questions involving bill. But they did reveal what I had mentioned earlier, is that Epstein confirmed they went to Thailand together, but won't say why

The feeble left don't know what to do with themselves regarding Trump's non involvement. I'm sure msnbc can come up with something for them to 'think' lol

You think so? I guess it's a feather in his cap that he only watches teenagers undressing and only grabs adults by the pussy... <mma4>

It sure looks like Donald Trump was disguised as 'Doe 174' in the newly unsealed Jeffrey Epstein documents​

Over the past week, thousands of pages of court documents in a Jeffrey Epstein-linked lawsuit have been unsealed.

The documents identify about 170 people whose names have come up in a legal battle between Virginia Giuffre, one of his accusers, and Ghislaine Maxwell, his former girlfriend who in 2021 was convicted of trafficking girls to him for sex.

The feeble left don't know what to do with themselves regarding Trump's non involvement. I'm sure msnbc can come up with something for them to 'think' lol

Non involvement? Trumpsters are insane. one victim claims he participated, the other puts him at his house, rode 8 times on the lolita express, been his buddy since the 90s, was aware he was a pedo...but i guess he wasn't really involved according to the cult, lol

d0XIkyYl.jpg

She probably thought her life was in danger (rightfully so) and she lied. I do think it ruined her credibility, but it's impossible for me to blame her. These poor girls went through hell. Put yourself in their shoes.

dailymail postd a video of a secret room from his townhouse and some pictures. The video is in the tweet. Atop his stack of DVDs is topped with a bunch of MMA including PRIDE. He has what looks like the multidisc set of King of the cage.

If Maxwell was a supposed redditer, maybe Epstein was a sherdogger???

Things are about to get crazy as these names keep getting released.

If I read correctly, yesterday was the last batch

Back