Elections Judge rules that GA Republican Party Vice-Chair voted illegally 9 times.

This is impossible, voter fraud doesn't exist and its a threat to democracy to say otherwise.

If this is what it takes for liberals to finally admit there is voter fraud I'm all for it.

If this is what it takes for liberals to finally admit there is voter fraud I'm all for it.

if a republican accuses democrats of shitting in the pool and then the republicans keep getting caught shitting in the pool, but they still havent managed to uncover a single nugget or fiber of shit from any democrats, does that prove that the democrats are shitting in the pool? probably not, but lets just roll with it anyways.

lethe-go-bwandon-v0-l3xduxmcy5c81.jpg

anyways that's nice little timmy. you go run along and find that election fraud fairy. i'll bet it's probably hiding somewhere where nobody else in the world will ever be able to find it, not even a crackhead pillow salesman....right between obama's real birth certificate and donald trump's new health care plan.

It has now been 1241 days since the "stolen" election, which Zesto Molesto lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Dementia Joe won the popular vote by over 7 Million votes. Orange Cosby's post-election litigation record currently stands at 1-65. There have now been precisely 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were made on the orange rapists behalf throughout any court in the land, and there have now been exactly 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were proven on the orange sexual predators behalf throughout any court in the land.

Surely they are going to release the kraken any day now. Just not today. Make sure to get your donations in to the Save America Team so that private citizen Molestini Cheetolini can make America great again!

if a republican accuses democrats of shitting in the pool and then the republicans keep getting caught shitting in the pool, but they still havent managed to uncover a single nugget or fiber of shit from any democrats, does that prove that the democrats are shitting in the pool? probably not, but lets just roll with it anyways.

anyways that's nice little timmy. you go run along and find that election fraud fairy. i'll bet it's probably hiding somewhere where nobody else in the world will ever be able to find it, not even a crackhead pillow salesman....right between obama's real birth certificate and donald trump's new health care plan.

It has now been 1241 days since the "stolen" election, which Zesto Molesto lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Dementia Joe won the popular vote by over 7 Million votes. Orange Cosby's post-election litigation record currently stands at 1-65. There have now been precisely 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were made on the orange rapists behalf throughout any court in the land, and there have now been exactly 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were proven on the orange sexual predators behalf throughout any court in the land.

Surely they are going to release the kraken any day now. Just not today. Make sure to get your donations in to the Save America Team so that private citizen Molestini Cheetolini can make America great again!

65d8abcc47a45486a2324d9d_AI%20can%20summarize%20your%20text%20quickly..gif

timmy
run along
fraud fairy
crackhead pillow
zesto
orange cosby
court in the land
kraken
any day now
molestini cheetolini

65d8abcc47a45486a2324d9d_AI%20can%20summarize%20your%20text%20quickly..gif

timmy
run along
fraud fairy
crackhead pillow
zesto
orange cosby
court in the land
kraken
any day now
molestini cheetolini

if you check between that fairy and the crackhead pillow you might find some missing trump ballots. pitter patter lets get at 'er little buddy! it's still real to you right?

This is a long winded way to say your feelings are hurt. Sorry bud, chin up bucko.

This is a long winded way to say your feelings are hurt. Sorry bud, chin up bucko.

that's it alright timmy. zesto molesto got pink socked in the election and my feelings are just so hurt. i put on my dorky red hat and joined a bunch of maga trash trash and we threw a nuclear toddler tantrum at the capitol, beat up some cops with our back the blue flags, and got hauled off to jail just to own the libs.

now you go run along and find that fraud now. the election fraud fairy is still real to you and everything right? loser boy isn't actually a loser now is he? and you be sure to get your donations in. the steal ain't gonna stop itself.

i mean are they really gonna dive into the criminal background history of every single person who votes?

i mean there's gonna be all kinds of legal disclaimers on the forms they fill out. if they misrepresent themselves they can be subject to penalty under law. but for the most part the ballot requests are probably done in a good faith kind of manner. or perhaps the felons just slip under the radar when the state goes to issue them. or perhaps they committed the felony in another state, so their system just didn't pick it up right away?

they managed to fall through the cracks for long enough somehow, but like most people who engage in illegal voting, they got caught. most people won't do this in elections because there's way too much risk to take and very little reward when their one vote they are illegally casting in, or that one vote they turned in on behalf of their dead mother-in-law they are accused of murdering, isn't going to make any difference in the results of an election. unless they're gonna get the whole damn town to go along with it too, then most people arent going to risk participating in such activity because they will face heavy fines and even prison time if they get caught.

Yes but governments audit elections all the time. And they comb through each vote and verify that every vote is legal. It's how Republicans make a big show of "dozens of dead people voting" and then the subsequent investigation discovered that some old guy mailed an absentee ballot in and then died before election day or a Jr goes to vote but the election worker puts the ballot under his dead father's name who was still on the voter rolls (that really happened in South Carolina).

Seems like an audit should have been done at some point before this guy got to 9 illegally cast votes.

that's it alright timmy. zesto molesto got pink socked in the election and my feelings are just so hurt. i put on my dorky red hat and joined a bunch of maga trash trash and we threw a nuclear toddler tantrum at the capitol, beat up some cops with our back the blue flags, and got hauled off to jail just to own the libs.

now you go run along and find that fraud now. the election fraud fairy is still real to you and everything right? loser boy isn't actually a loser now is he? and you be sure to get your donations in. the steal ain't gonna stop itself.
The Donald is never going to love you back no matter how much you obsess over him.

Yes but governments audit elections all the time. And they comb through each vote and verify that every vote is legal. It's how Republicans make a big show of "dozens of dead people voting" and then the subsequent investigation discovered that some old guy mailed an absentee ballot in and then died before election day or a Jr goes to vote but the election worker puts the ballot under his dead father's name who was still on the voter rolls (that really happened in South Carolina).

Seems like an audit should have been done at some point before this guy got to 9 illegally cast votes.

short of doing criminal background checks on every single voter felonies on state or federal crime on their records within every state of america, and looking at everybodies medical records just to make sure they didn't die recently prior to issuing ballots or tallying their votes i dont know what else could practically be done to try to completely eliminate the one in many millions of ballots that fell through the cracks. and still there's a process to it and people eventually do get caught. the system is working.

He’s lucky he’s white. A black woman doing the same thing unintentionally got six years jail.

There was a another story about a black woman in Texas a few years ago. I guess it was similar to the Georgia case. She was on parole and voted anyway. She only voted illegally once. It was caught right away, her vote was never counted, and she was sentenced to 5 years in prison.

But Sherdog thinks that there is a two tier justice system because a corrupt billionaire politician gets charged for crimes that he is guilty of.

Last edited:
short of doing criminal background checks on every single voter felonies on state or federal crime on their records within every state of america, and looking at everybodies medical records just to make sure they didn't die recently prior to issuing ballots or tallying their votes i dont know what else could practically be done to try to completely eliminate the one in many millions of ballots that fell through the cracks. and still there's a process to it and people eventually do get caught. the system is working.

They can't stop him from voting but the point of the audit is to find it after the fact. If these states were really serious about voter fraud and election integrity like they claim, they would conduct audits after every election.

And a lot of the audit could be automated at this point especially for very simple things like "is this person on parole".

But I guess they aren't actually serious.

The Donald is never going to love you back no matter how much you obsess over him.

the donald is never going to let you anywhere near his property regardless of how much you fellate the guy on the internet. he is never going to call you up. he is never even going to mention you by name. sorry pal. the dude who stole your build-the-wall money is much more important to the fraudy orange rapist than any of you sad little chucklefucks.

not even the most finest spectrum of maga trash who support him and who went to war for him and then got hauled off to jail just to own the libs were able to secure a pardon. he didn't give these enraged maga toddlers any money to hire a respectable lawyer. he didn't even put a single dollar on any of their books so that they could buy their 2 scoops of trump lube to help make their stay in prison a little easier.

while the convicted maga pukes were busy getting their cheeks passed around the prison pod for honeybuns, zesto molesto threw them all under the bus for their efforts and so did all of their peers who fed them all kinds of stolen election lies and fairy tales and then called them feds and antifa after they got hauled off to jail and were no longer useful to their failed election campaign.

these people fucked up their lives and have obtained a criminal record that will haunt them for the rest of their lives, and many even received some quality time behind bars, and none of these people who sold them shit sandwiches day aftger day that landed them in this position has even as much as came out and told any of these people "I'm sorry that we lied to you, and I'm sorry for what you had to go through.". not a single one. rot in prison and give me more money motherfucker. that's how much these people value you.

but you can rest assured, the donald is never going to give two shits about you. loyalty is a one-way street to the donald. he won't even pay poor rudy the $2 million he owes him. and everybody else in his inner circle who are getting indicted or hauled off to jail? "he never likeed the guy anyways!"

now you be sure to give him all of your money and votes like the sucker that you are. he is never going to love you back no matter how deep down your throat you can fit that little orange pecker of his.

Funny how you dropped the "wide spread" part. Also Republicans gets caught and you are like "see it was true along"?

<28><28>
I wonder how he voted so many times. Do you think he has 8 fake IDs? <BC1>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back