Elections Judge rules that GA Republican Party Vice-Chair voted illegally 9 times.

woodguyatl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know this thread is petty but it made laugh. This is a talk radio host who rants about voter fraud all the time. I now understand why this guy was so confident that voter fraud happened during the 2020 election. He did it himself! Good thing he isn't living in Texas or Florida where this would result in jail time.

Also, can't believe I agree with MTG on anything but I also think this guy should step down.

A judge ruled Wednesday that the Georgia Republican Party’s first vice chairman, Brian K. Pritchard, violated state election laws when he voted nine times while serving probation for a felony check forgery sentence.

Pritchard, a conservative talk show host, must pay a $5,000 fine and receive a public reprimand from the State Election Board, according to the decision by Administrative Law Judge Lisa Boggs.

Pritchard has previously alleged the 2020 presidential election was fraudulent on his show, but now he has been found to have voted illegally. Recounts, court cases and investigations over the past 3 1/2 years have consistently debunked fraud claims and upheld the 2020 election results.
Prichard has said he didn’t do anything wrong and thought he had completed his probation before voting in Georgia. But that didn’t convince the judge in the case.
“The court does not find the respondent’s explanations credible or convincing,” Boggs wrote in her 25-page decision. “At the very least, even if the court accepts he did not know about his felony sentences, the record before this court demonstrates that he should have known.”

Pritchard declined to comment Wednesday on the judge’s ruling.

Republican U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene called for Pritchard to “resign immediately or be removed” from his position in the Georgia Republican Party.

“Our state party should be the leading voice on securing our elections. ... It is unacceptable for our party to have a man in leadership who has repeatedly committed voter fraud himself,” Greene said Thursday.

Pritchard testified in February that he believed his felony sentence ended in 1999, but attorneys for the state showed evidence that his probation had been repeatedly revoked and extended until 2011. Georgia law prohibits felons from voting until they’ve completed their sentences.

Pritchard registered to vote in Georgia in 2008 and cast ballots in nine elections before his probation was over, according to election records presented in court.

“I felt it ended,” Pritchard said after the court hearing. “Do you think the first time I voted I said, ‘Oh, I got away with it. Let’s do it eight more times?’”

Pritchard pleaded guilty in 1996 to forgery and theft charges involving $38,000 worth of checks that he deposited while working on a construction job, according to court records from Alleghany County, Pennsylvania.

Pritchard acknowledged that he endorsed and deposited a check made out with someone else’s name but said he didn’t profit and the construction companies involved were repaid.

Actually the punishment for committing election fraud in Florida is minimal. As long as you’re white and Republican. Then you get probation, even if you deliberately cast multiple votes.

i guess we'll just have to file brian k. pritchard right underneath robert rivernider, charles barnes, scott hall, james saunders, kim phuong taylor, jay ketcik, joan halstead, charles barnes, john rider, kirk hartle, bruce bartman, barry morphew, the 3 or 4 people from the villages in florida, ralph thurman, and whomever other real world people that i may have forgotten who were found to have committed real world 2020 election-related crimes.

I know this thread is petty but it made laugh. This is a talk radio host who rants about voter fraud all the time. I now understand why this guy was so confident that voter fraud happened during the 2020 election. He did it himself! Good thing he isn't living in Texas or Florida where this would result in jail time.

Also, can't believe I agree with MTG on anything but I also think this guy should step down.

A judge ruled Wednesday that the Georgia Republican Party’s first vice chairman, Brian K. Pritchard, violated state election laws when he voted nine times while serving probation for a felony check forgery sentence.

Pritchard, a conservative talk show host, must pay a $5,000 fine and receive a public reprimand from the State Election Board, according to the decision by Administrative Law Judge Lisa Boggs.

Pritchard has previously alleged the 2020 presidential election was fraudulent on his show, but now he has been found to have voted illegally. Recounts, court cases and investigations over the past 3 1/2 years have consistently debunked fraud claims and upheld the 2020 election results.
Prichard has said he didn’t do anything wrong and thought he had completed his probation before voting in Georgia. But that didn’t convince the judge in the case.
“The court does not find the respondent’s explanations credible or convincing,” Boggs wrote in her 25-page decision. “At the very least, even if the court accepts he did not know about his felony sentences, the record before this court demonstrates that he should have known.”

Pritchard declined to comment Wednesday on the judge’s ruling.

Republican U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene called for Pritchard to “resign immediately or be removed” from his position in the Georgia Republican Party.

“Our state party should be the leading voice on securing our elections. ... It is unacceptable for our party to have a man in leadership who has repeatedly committed voter fraud himself,” Greene said Thursday.

Pritchard testified in February that he believed his felony sentence ended in 1999, but attorneys for the state showed evidence that his probation had been repeatedly revoked and extended until 2011. Georgia law prohibits felons from voting until they’ve completed their sentences.

Pritchard registered to vote in Georgia in 2008 and cast ballots in nine elections before his probation was over, according to election records presented in court.

“I felt it ended,” Pritchard said after the court hearing. “Do you think the first time I voted I said, ‘Oh, I got away with it. Let’s do it eight more times?’”

Pritchard pleaded guilty in 1996 to forgery and theft charges involving $38,000 worth of checks that he deposited while working on a construction job, according to court records from Alleghany County, Pennsylvania.

Pritchard acknowledged that he endorsed and deposited a check made out with someone else’s name but said he didn’t profit and the construction companies involved were repaid.
Whoa.. I am finding myself agreeing with something MTG said.

"i'm a convicted felon that tried to vote 9 times while on probation for committing fraud-related felony crimes, but i did nothing wrong and it's the left who are trying to steal the election!"

thats a great tale to tell the courts. they should have sent him back to prison.

hey they found some real world election fraud. where are all the rubes to come to the rescue here? i guess they're too busy beating their little dicks off to the latest story about hunters laptop or crying about jon stewart selling his house or whatever. but i thought the election was stolen and finding the fraud and stopping the steal was like their main priority.

day after day they for months after the election, they cried and cried about a stolen election all of this election-related fraud that donald trump told them out about everywhere outside of the courtroom. even to this very day it's still real to them and they're still crying and blowing their fraud whistles everywhere outside of a courtroom again. many of them even ended up taking a peaceful and orderly sightseeing tour of the american justice system just to own the libs and many of them ultimately landed inside of a prison cell just because of all of this fraud. but now that they find some real world evidence of some real world fraud, i don't think we're going to get a peep out of these guys.

Does MTG know that this guy voted for Trump 9 times and not Biden? Based on her statement, I think she might be confused.

- How the hell can a person vote more than one time?

Does MTG know that this guy voted for Trump 9 times and not Biden? Based on her statement, I think she might be confused.

from what i understand of the article, this dude didn't actually turn in 9 votes for trump. but he's a convicted felon that was on probation and he voted illegally in 9 different georgia elections. in georgia convicted felons cant vote until their sentence is completed, which includes any probation terms that were handed out by the courts.

he can't claim ignorance, because before they get paroled they get informed of all their rights, and what privileges they lose out on and what kind of rules they have to adhere to while under probation. and if they don't agree to all of those terms then they will remain in prison.

Actually the punishment for committing election fraud in Florida is minimal. As long as you’re white and Republican. Then you get probation, even if you deliberately cast multiple votes.

I wonder why Desantis didn't have a press conference for these guys like he had for some of the others.

from what i understand of the article, this dude didn't actually turn in 9 votes for trump. but he's a convicted felon that was on probation and he voted illegally in 9 different georgia elections. in georgia convicted felons cant vote until their sentence is completed, which includes any probation terms that were handed out by the courts.

he can't claim ignorance, because before they get paroled they get informed of all their rights, and what privileges they lose out on and what kind of rules they have to adhere to while under probation. and if they don't agree to all of those terms then they will remain in prison.

9 different elections? What the hell took them so long to find him. Guess they don't audit the Republican votes.

- How the hell can a person vote more than one time?

when he requested his ballots he probably missed the part about "are you a convicted felon?" or "are you currently serving probation?" or accidentally checked the wrong boxes. 9 times.

9 different elections? What the hell took them so long to find him. Guess they don't audit the Republican votes.

i mean are they really gonna dive into the criminal background history of every single person who votes?

i mean there's gonna be all kinds of legal disclaimers on the forms they fill out. if they misrepresent themselves they can be subject to penalty under law. but for the most part the ballot requests are probably done in a good faith kind of manner. or perhaps the felons just slip under the radar when the state goes to issue them. or perhaps they committed the felony in another state, so their system just didn't pick it up right away?

they managed to fall through the cracks for long enough somehow, but like most people who engage in illegal voting, they got caught. most people won't do this in elections because there's way too much risk to take and very little reward when their one vote they are illegally casting in, or that one vote they turned in on behalf of their dead mother-in-law they are accused of murdering, isn't going to make any difference in the results of an election. unless they're gonna get the whole damn town to go along with it too, then most people arent going to risk participating in such activity because they will face heavy fines and even prison time if they get caught.

hjhj-Copy.jpg

hmmm-thinking.gif

Back