Judge Jeanine Pirro on Muslim Extremists: "We need to kill them" (Fox News)

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
I'm not American and I never watched Fox News or CNN in my life, so I'm not really used to these channel's broadcasts.

After the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks, a french channel (canal+) made a short documentary about how the american medias treated these events, and how some mainstream channels (like Fox) have spread an anti-islam propaganda.

So they showed a video of this Jeanine Pirro Judge that you probably already seen, if you have not here it is :

Just wanted to have your opinion about this speech.

I share this because it was broadcasted by a mainstream media, therefore a majority of americans may have seen this.

Arm those muslims (the ones fighting ISIS) to the teeth? Yes, because arming muslims to fight your enemies has worked out so well in the past.

Yes, we need to kill Islamic extremists to the man. We need to kill them until they are so scared of us, they stop invading our lands and attacking our people.

Fairly standard military strategy: kill the enemy.

Yes, we need to kill Islamic extremists to the man. We need to kill them until they are so scared of us, they stop invading our lands and attacking our people.

Fairly standard military strategy: kill the enemy.

I don't know if you've heard this, but scaring muslim extremists isn't the easiest job in the world.

It was like a bad audition tape, lol.

She was reading the whole time. So fucking funny.

"Are we morons?" :icon_lol:

And creating more extremists.

Yay for a neverending war on terror.

As Zankou has pointed out elsewhere, American military intervention actually tends to LOWER the amount of extremists in a country. It's those areas which have seen little intervention that tend to be radicals.

Conversley: Those countries which see a lot of Wahabi activity, backed by Saudi Arabia, tend to have a high rate of extremism.

It seems illogical but sometimes violence is the only viable response to violence. These extremists are acting according to their religious bent and cannot be reasoned with because any compromise flies in the face of their religious ideals. Fanatics aren't interested in rational discussion or being reasonable, it is a contradiction in terms.

It seems illogical but sometimes violence is the only viable response to violence.

No, it doesn't seem illogical. That's why aggression has been selected as a trait through evolution. It works. The nazis weren't defeated with anti-discriminatory policies and better education. Non-violent ways are preferable, but after a certain point it becomes illogical to insist on them.

In the specific case of islamic extremism, killing as meany zealots as possible is certainly the way to go. A more long-term solution would require sociopolitical and cultural changes in muslim countries that promote a more moderate interpretation of islam, but that is a long process, and one that cannot be forced from the outside. But make no mistake, the radical islamic militants need to die.

What is the alternative? Systemic destruction is the only means of victory against this type of foe. The real question is; do we have the stomach for it?

Probably not, so enjoy the thousand year war on terror.

you can't get them to try and understand how they are doing wrong, violence is the only way.[and i mean that in a caring, loving way!]
these guys think more or less as the muslims in the 7th century did, they simply cannot relate to anything we try and say to them.

Brigitte Gabriel is my fave Fox News Islam deconstructer pin up. That woman is fearless, as you would expect from a jihadi survivor.

It's never hard to spot the types in Sherdog who would have welcomed the Nazi trains of tanks with open arms. Dat strategy of appeasement.

I'm not American and I never watched Fox News or CNN in my life, so I'm not really used to these channel's broadcasts.

After the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks, a french channel (canal+) made a short documentary about how the american medias treated these events, and how some mainstream channels (like Fox) have spread an anti-islam propaganda.

So they showed a video of this Jeanine Pirro Judge that you probably already seen, if you have not here it is :

Just wanted to have your opinion about this speech.

I share this because it was broadcasted by a mainstream media, therefore a majority of americans may have seen this.

Are neo cons really this delusional?

You were over there 10 years n still couldn't kill them all, n that was when they were a joke compare to today.

The only way to "kill em all" is to nuke entire me n Pakistan n kill all the Muslims in western world.

So plz stfu

What is the alternative? Systemic destruction is the only means of victory against this type of foe. The real question is; do we have the stomach for it?

Probably not, so enjoy the thousand year war on terror.

Yep, the world's too pussy to do anything about it.

They're hiding behind a religion and play the victim role perfectly.

This will just continue until it reaches peak turmoil and outrage.

That's when the fun begins, because this isn't your typical war.

Back