Judge Jeanine Pirro on Muslim Extremists: "We need to kill them" (Fox News)

Send her off to battle. :icon_lol: Round up the most vocal and brave kill the muslim extremist voters and parachute them into battle.

you can't get them to try and understand how they are doing wrong, violence is the only way.[and i mean that in a caring, loving way!]
these guys think more or less as the muslims in the 7th century did, they simply cannot relate to anything we try and say to them.

They are still using today's technology, so there might be hope. I think jihadis should be given free I phones as a courtesy gift with a free quranic reader app. Who wouldn't want that?

she's right...unless you have a fetish for being under constant threat :icon_neut

Judge Jeanine Pirro is correct. Kill 'Em All.

"Seek n' Destroy"

I'm not American and I never watched Fox News or CNN in my life, so I'm not really used to these channel's broadcasts.

After the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks, a french channel (canal+) made a short documentary about how the american medias treated these events, and how some mainstream channels (like Fox) have spread an anti-islam propaganda.

So they showed a video of this Jeanine Pirro Judge that you probably already seen, if you have not here it is :

Just wanted to have your opinion about this speech.

I share this because it was broadcasted by a mainstream media, therefore a majority of americans may have seen this.

she's an idiot with basically no knowledge of the middle east what so ever. but this is typical of fixed news, it's all about fear. and their viewers are too stupid to realize they have a better chance of being struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist.

she's an idiot with basically no knowledge of the middle east what so ever. but this is typical of fixed news, it's all about fear. and their viewers are too stupid to realize they have a better chance of being struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist.

so what should we do about the radicals that want us dead?, try and rehabilitate them? :rolleyes:

Also, FOX News > pedo, murderous radicals..by far

so what should we do about the radicals that want us dead?, try and rehabilitate them? :rolleyes:

Also, FOX News > pedo, murderous radicals..by far

WE should kill them, as in america, what we should in NO WAY do is arm other muslims to the teeth and expect them to do it. that's just insane.

we should also change our foreign policies so we don't have to deal with this shit.

WE should kill them, as in america, what we should in NO WAY do is arm other muslims to the teeth and expect them to do it. that's just insane.

we should also change our foreign policies so we don't have to deal with this shit.

Somewhat agree...

Then we'll just keep on killin', then.

That's very Christian of you. Trust me, neither Judge Pirro or her kin will ever be putting on a uniform and say "send me, send me. It's all well and good to talk yakety-smack when you and yours will NEVER have any skin in the game.

And creating more extremists.

Yay for a neverending war on terror.

Once upon a time in the not too distant past, the West controlled much of North Africa,MiddleEast , South & South East Asia - all regions with huge Muslim populations.

I think we need to take the gloves off in fighting the likes of AQ,Taleban,ISIS. We are too constrained by rules of engagement and too concerned with public opinion. I don't support carpet bombing but at the same time we need to accept that certain governments are the enemy and certain nations' civilians strongly support Islamists.

The republicans are setting up the 2016 election. They're going to use fear again. Didn't work too well the last two times they tried but I guess they don't have any better ideas.

Back