Social Judge allows Nick Sandmann to sue Washington Post, reverses prior ruling

CNN anchors get death threats every day from the MAGA crew. You're hyperbolically whinging for the little MAGdouchebag. Not even somewhat admirable, but whatever.

There are some threads where one poster gets his ass handed to him so bad that you actually start feeling bad for them. This is a situation where I recommend tapping out bro. You're reaching Masvidal-Askren levels.

Last edited:
He's not a CNN anchor, he's a kid.

He didn't do anything. He was harrassed by adults who hurled insults at him and then got in his face, and then lied.

Because of this lie people were calling for his school to be shot up, burned down. A SNL actress publicly offered to give head to anyone who would physically assualt him. Another journalist called for his parents to be killed and for him to thrown in a wood chipper. Celebrities called on their hundreds of thousands of followers to dox him. People who shared the same name as him were harrassed, their employers and prospective schools they were trying to get into deluged with obsence, threatening calls. His cowardly bishop even turned on him. They protested his church and tried to enter while parishoners were in worship.

The drunk Indian who got in his face was a proven liar who had pulled the exact same stunt before. All this has been proved on video,...and ignored, or dismissed.

And what exactly did this 16 year old kid do again?

Nothing.

You got this smug, edgy thing going were you're trying to project this affectation that you are cooly disspassinately "calling it like it is, because you are esconsed in "logic", hovering over the mewling conservatives. But thats just squid ink for the more simple fact of the tribalistic shilling you default to by way of partisian hackery.

He probably won't win the lawsuit but another important point has been made: The Left doesn't have the moral high ground in this. I hope to God this paticular case in some shape or form comes back to bite them in the ass.

The "kid" was at an anti-abortion protest.

Fair game.

There are some threads where one poster gets his ass handed to him so bad that you actually start feeling bad for them. This is a situation where I recommend tapping out bro. You're reaching -Askren levels.

You're white knighting a dipshit dork who, at 17, gladly went to an anti abortion protest, and the suit going forward, despite the fact that it won't amount to shit.

Yes, it's everyone else who's pathetic, sure...........

There are some (few) liberals on here that can honestly reflect and form an opinion on an issue based on the merits and justice of a situation regardless of who it may favor politically.

@hillelslovak87 is not one of them.

The kid wasn't attacked in any way approaching the way you guys are hyperbolically moaning about. This case won't go anywhere, just like the last one.

The kid being a dipshit anti abortion weirdo has nothing to do with these facts.

You're white knighting a dipshit dork who, at 17, gladly went to an anti abortion protest, and the suit going forward, despite the fact that it won't amount to shit.

Yup. Do something about it.

You're a better poster than this.

I hope the kid makes some bank on this and MSM maybe thinks they should do some real research before going crazy and spreading like a fire. That was a real ugly time for MSM and they looked stupid.

Good luck to him

Fuck anyone involved in the hysterical slander around that event

There are some threads where one poster gets his ass handed to him so bad that you actually start feeling bad for them. This is a situation where I recommend tapping out bro. You're reaching -Askren levels.

They're just suckers for punishment. It's like they can't admit they fell for original bullshit around this story and just keep doubling down on it.

Fair game.

So if a person goes to a pro-abortion rally it's okay to call for that person to be killed and try to ruin their lives and harrass their family?

Are they fair game too?

Fair game.

One day someone will decide you're fair game for standing up for the lives of the defenseless. I hope you remember that you don't deserve consideration if Sandmann didn't

One day someone will decide you're fair game for standing up for the lives of the defenseless. I hope you remember that you don't deserve consideration if Sandmann didn't
Those would be entirely different circumstances though! The youth in question wore a hat supporting the President of the United States - he deserves to be destroyed by the mainstream media!

Oh yea, they tried to ruin his life. Your narrative is so compelling, it's already resulted in Nathan Philip's defamation suit being thrown out like the nonsense it was.

But good on you to imagine the catastrophic nature of his future life. LOL

I dont know if he has a legal case, but the kid was doxxed and threatened; and the key word there is kid.

So if a person goes to a pro-abortion rally it's okay to call for that person to be killed and try to ruin their lives and harrass their family?

Are they fair game too?

It's not what the protest was about, it's attending the a protest itself.

If you willingly cede your privacy to attend such politically charged public events you're inviting public scrutiny be it from the press or the individuals that consume the press.

Now you're being hyperbolic, the press didn't threaten anyone, they just reported the event. You can't hold them responsible for the threats of others.

The kid wasn't attacked in any way approaching the way you guys are hyperbolically moaning about. This case won't go anywhere, just like the last one.

The kid being a dipshit anti abortion weirdo has nothing to do with these facts.
Bomb threats were called into the school and it had to be shut down then police had to watch the entry to the school for about a week. So other than pathetic pissy losers threatening to kill them by the thousand I’d say you’re right

by the way I’ll be running a week of coverage saying you hate black people

If I’m wrong after a week I’ll add it as the last paragraph of an editorial about pottery

I don't think someone who is on a computer all day and night will have to worry about that stuff. Makes it even easier with insta cart and uber eats, they never need to go out.

Dude doesn't understand the difference and think anyone is fair game to be attacked on a national level. Dude is evil as he doesn't care how it's done, as long as his political purposes are achieved, the means are not questioned. He's a scumbag

I believe his hatred of Trump makes him see everything as Trump everywhere he looks.

He probably sees Sandmann and photoshop'sTrump's head and face on him in his mind. <Lmaoo>

I made my position clear. This case will get thrown out quickly just like the Philips case. If that injures you, it's not my problem, like your projection, over and over again.

I dont think this 1 is getting tossed so quickly:

Jonathan Turley, a professor at George Washington University Law School, said in an email to Vox.​

He said this could make for an “interesting case” and qualify as “reckless disregard” on the part of the media, but it’s complicated. “The fact that this was a student and non-public figure makes it all the more dangerous for media defendants,” Turley said. “The filing portrays this as a ‘campaign,’ which would be hard to prove. However, various media outlets seemed willfully blind to the countervailing facts and stuck with the narrative of a group of MAGA-hat wearing thugs ‘swarming’ a Native American war veteran. The harm to the student is obvious, but the harm to journalism may be even more pronounced.”​

I dont think this 1 is getting tossed so quickly:

Jonathan Turley, a professor at George Washington University Law School, said in an email to Vox.​

He said this could make for an “interesting case” and qualify as “reckless disregard” on the part of the media, but it’s complicated. “The fact that this was a student and non-public figure makes it all the more dangerous for media defendants,” Turley said. “The filing portrays this as a ‘campaign,’ which would be hard to prove. However, various media outlets seemed willfully blind to the countervailing facts and stuck with the narrative of a group of MAGA-hat wearing thugs ‘swarming’ a Native American war veteran. The harm to the student is obvious, but the harm to journalism may be even more pronounced.”​

So this sounds like a case that may take awhile before we get an actual conclusion to it.

that's fine by me. This could set a Precedent that would affect ALL Media outlets going forward.

I hope the kid wins. The lamestream media smeared the boy just for simply smiling. You had those low-IQ racist "black israelites" spewing hate during that same day yet they didn't get most of the negative attention. Lamestream media too chickenshit to call them out.

Back