Judah VS Mosley is POSTPONED!!

IamaFight Freak

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
BOXINGTALK

i was looking forward to going to Vegas and seeing this fight....booked everything, got tickets.
Now the fight is off........CRAP!!!

I am hoping they replace Judah with Clottey.....ahhhhh I can hope.

I wonder if the whole card is off. Or if they are going to salvage it.

they should force Lacy to fight Green.
and add another fight to the card.....then at least its not a total waste of money for me

That card was dog crap, I'll be glad if its off.

I guess golden boy didn't learn their lesson with Marquez vs Juarez PPV.

50 stiches, DAMN, well the whole card is off. I don't see how they could get a replacement top welter to face SSM.

Liu gave the exclusive on this a few days ago, oh well not a fight I was particularly interested in seeing.

I wonder if the whole card is off. Or if they are going to salvage it.

they should force Lacy to fight Green.
and add another fight to the card.....then at least its not a total waste of money for me

I assumed from the link that the whole card is off given the statement about ticket refunds: "Tickets purchased for this event may be refunded at the original point of purchase." Blows, I was heading out to Vegas for a BP and a bunch of us were going...

I assumed from the link that the whole card is off given the statement about ticket refunds: "Tickets purchased for this event may be refunded at the original point of purchase." Blows, I was heading out to Vegas for a BP and a bunch of us were going...

They should sell the tickets with airplane ticket price included incase this stuff happens lol

They should sell the tickets with airplane ticket price included incase this stuff happens lol

True. Luckily, the fight was an afterthought for the BP weekend and not the focus of the trip. At the end of the day, it's Vegas so there is no shortage of trouble to find.

Vegas? Bachelor Party? :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

Sounds like he was helping Pavlik repair a window.

man i was looking forward to this fight too,i wonder if it will be rescheduled as it was'nt garnering the kind of interest it would've five years ago

Told you mooks.

Back