Juan Diaz / Michael Katsidis in the works for Sept. on HBO

As a Diaz fan...my worries with fight are simple.

Kat is the bigger guy who hits harder with a very similar style.

Yeah but Juan seems more durable. IDK I guess he was kinda "exposed" (I hate that word) against Campbell, but before that many of us thought of him as a very special fighter.
Katsidis is obviously going to be a very tough fight, but I have a feeling Diaz takes it if it happens.

Campbell confused Diaz as much as anything else.

Standing in front of him and firing back while talking shit confused him?

Should be very interesting if it happens. I'm from Houston and would be rooting for the hometown guy, but Katsidis hits HARD. Would definitely not be a boring fight.

the reason why the Kat fight bothers me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You give me two guys who do practically the same thing, and I'll take the stronger one who hits harder.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You give me two guys who do practically the same thing, and I'll take the stronger one who hits harder.

Diaz has the better chin. you forgot to factor that in.

No, I didn't. And I'm not 100% sure Diaz has the better chin, what he has is better defense from what I can tell.

Ill take the one that can "get hit harder and keep coming"<-- rocky 6 ftw

we see the samething here.

I'm still backing my guy but I don't see this as a clear cut fight. Juan has to win this fight with his jab. Its the only way he's going to contain Kat. Juan has a good stiff jab when he chooses to use it.

Its a mouth watering fight.

And for those of you wondering and I'm not mentioning names (ms mod man) the av returns when the contract is signed.

these aren't dubs...they're ten's....but I keeps em clean.

for those of you wondering what im trying to say

*double post*

*takes off to find a juan picture with....no belts :icon_cry2*

diaz5746444.jpg

<------has no response because i forgot to wear my cup before entering the forum.

Hector Camacho? Sr? or Jr?
From what I heard, it's Hector Camacho SR.! Again, it would be Angelo Dundee who would be training him.

/Heard it on a sports radio station here in Houston about two weeks ago.

Back