Media Juan Adams Released From The UFC

We're talking about an organization who recently released a fighter who last fought as the title challenger in the main event of a card...while she was doing PR for them. You're surprised?
They had ulterior motives for doing so though.

It was not based on performance at all.

They had ulterior motives for doing so though.

It was not based on performance at all.

I don't know what the ulterior motives were about Carmouche, can you elucidate?

Juan merely had the bad luck to lose a third in a row just when the UFC was in one of its periodic house-cleaning moods — they released a clutch of fighters only a day or two before. Failing on a big main card merely meant he was an easier-to-see target for the dustmop.

was going to ask wtf you’re talking about, then when I hit quote I saw your name. Decided to post anyway

Love the Sanchez quote btw, more philosophical Diego gems incoming this weekend. It's gonna be epic.

Not surprising. You can’t lose three straight with the last two by first round KO and expect to keep your job.

I don't know what the ulterior motives were about Carmouche, can you elucidate?

Juan merely had the bad luck to lose a third in a row just when the UFC was in one of its periodic house-cleaning moods — they released a clutch of fighters only a day or two before. Failing on a big main card merely meant he was an easier-to-see target for the dustmop.
Oh... i thought you were talking about Leslie Smith...

I guess there are no if, ands or buts here then.

I apologize

He talked a lot of trash to get the Hardy fight, he got it and couldn't do anything with it. In spite of that, he still got a main card spot, still didn't show anything. Lost 3 fights in a row, never matched his words with actions, his release is not surprising really.

What? Don't get this one. Dana had him working his way up the card to a PPV main event off of losses...
He is Benjamin Button. He advanced backwards, losing his way up to 3rd before last on a PPV before being cut.

till is a shit fighter and i already explained why
If you have wins over gastelum, cowboy and thompson you're in no way a shit fighter, i guess you are just a hater but if you been serious i guess the old saying in sherdog that nobody is any good and everybody sucks is true

hes an overrated striker with sloppy punching, cant Keep his chin down and even throwed a telegraphed lunge Punch vs a midget wrestler

Point Karate at his best

thats the reason why i will never watch his fights again
You’re clearly a new mma fan who knows shit about fighting.

I think you’re just salty because he beat one of your favorite fighters.
Which one did he beat? Lol

If you have wins over gastelum, cowboy and thompson you're in no way a shit fighter, i guess you are just a hater but if you been serious i guess the old saying in sherdog that nobody is any good and everybody sucks is true

Bob Sapp has a win over Hoost and almost beat Big Nog

hes stil shit

bye

Back