Media Juan Adams Released From The UFC

Lol to the surprise of no one. I said it before and I'll say it again. He has the tools in the gym but he isn't a fighter. In a division where a halfway decent shot can put you out, he swings like he's sparring and when he gets hit he caves

hes an overrated striker with sloppy punching, cant Keep his chin down and even throwed a telegraphed lunge Punch vs a midget wrestler

Point Karate at his best

thats the reason why i will never watch his fights again

I'm sure he's absolutely gutted, mate.

On topic, Adams proved himself to be horrific at MMA. No coordination at all, and questionable heart/ability to actually fight. I felt bad for him on the weekend, he looked devastated with the stoppage but he was showing nothing to suggest to the referee he wasn't just caving under the punches. No surprises - I expect him to try out for WWE to be honest.

Wow. When he started in the UFC he was undefeated...that didn't take long...

Goodbye sweet prince..

images
Reminds me of Hector Lombard

hes an overrated striker with sloppy punching, cant Keep his chin down and even throwed a telegraphed lunge Punch vs a midget wrestler

Point Karate at his best

thats the reason why i will never watch his fights again
Noone cares for your shit opinion, you'll be banned soon anyways

Darren Till &Juan are proof that Pretty much anyone can make it to the UFC.

Just about every comment you make is like a miniature Jerry Springer episode: Everyone who sees it feels a bit better about themselves knowing they aren't you.

Just about every comment you make is like a miniature Jerry Springer episode: Everyone who sees it feels a bit better about themselves knowing they aren't you.
Obvious alt account, I dont think he realizes trolling constantly is a mental disorder

LOL

i would've done it after that pathetic " performance " against a bum like hardy.

Darren Till &Juan are proof that Pretty much anyone can make it to the UFC.
Couldn't think of 2 fighters who look more different.
A white guy who's eyes are too close together.
A black guy who's eyes are too far apart.

Not surprising. He's lost his last 3 in a row, 2 of which to compete nobodies, and while Hardy is a name, he's not an elite fighter.

He seemed to have an issue with fighting whenever the other guy fought back. Not surprised he's been released.

How do you go from main card on a Jon Jones PPV to getting released ?

<{vega}>

Not that i disagree with the decision, he never looked good. But its an interesting contradiction by the UFC

We're talking about an organization who recently released a fighter who last fought as the title challenger in the main event of a card...while she was doing PR for them. You're surprised?

Back