JRE: Jose Aldo accusations?

Policing fellow citizens through public shaming is pathetic. Read 1984.

5. Is it because he wormed his way out of a test when NAC came to town, then signed an autograph for the Brazilian guy who eventually tested him a day or two later?

Except the part where the original guy was present when the test was taken, and it was tested in WADA certified labs in the US. But that fucks up your bullshit narrative, hunh bitch?

Agreed in that regard, but couldn't Faber just as likely be on roids?

Never hear that though...
The way I figure it out is this. Did he fight in a steroid era? If yes then was he dominant? If yes then probably yeah they were all doing it. I don't care though. I'm glad they are trying to clean it up but I just look at the whole steroids thing then as survival and some of the guys excelled.

While I'm somewhat OK with his announcing, I have no idea how anyone could listen to him in any other situation. His interviews, podcast, comedy, etc. are at best annoying.

Hoe Jogan makes money by stirring the pot, it's kind of like getting mad at a comedian for saying funny shit, which by the way Joe isn't, funny that is.
He's comedy is really weird. Says something philosophical in a goofy was and thinks it's funny. "I wonder if dogs think they are the head of the house. We work to get them food, shelter, and let them out when they bark. In return the shit in our backyard and shed on our furniture." Not something Joe said but that's basically all his comedy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Joe doesn't renew his contract with the UFC in August when it's up. He is saying some pretty over the top shit lately.
He leaves when zuffa sells up

Which is next year

Why don't you use the honest pictures where Aldo is in the same stance with the same lighting? Or right, cause you're being misleading intentionally.
135_Conor_McGregor_vs_Jose_Aldo.0.0__1_.0.0.jpg

There or does the lighting take off an inch of muscle?

Joe is not impartial, remember how he used to go on and on about "ronda is a once in forever athlete" all that bullshit, same for conor ... until conor lost then not so much.
any time anyone shakes a stick at him, he'll issue a "public apology" to aldo blah blah.
Fuck JRE.

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that the majority of the Brazilians are absolute steroid users! They've proven it over and over again! If you'd pick countries where it is who's more likely to use steroids Brazil and Cuba would be one and two! By the way, my mother is Portuguese, from Hawaii!

135_Conor_McGregor_vs_Jose_Aldo.0.0__1_.0.0.jpg

There or does the lighting take off an inch of muscle?

LMFAO at a whole inch of muscle

37y8aJi.png

The change is so fucking slight it literally might be nothing but lighting, or from re-hydrating without an IV. Musculature is virtually identical. But keep throwing those nonsense lies around, I guess. Haters and morons might actually believe your dumbass.

innocent until proven otherwise, lets not speculate and get ahead of ourselves.

LMFAO at a whole inch of muscle

37y8aJi.png

The change is so fucking slight it literally might be nothing but lighting, or from re-hydrating without an IV. Musculature is virtually identical. But keep throwing those nonsense lies around, I guess. Haters and morons might actually believe your dumbass.
take-me-shoulder.gif

I'm sure he's got his sources. He's mentioned numerous times that it was pretty common knowledge to hear about guys who were juicing. He can't straight up accuse a guy unless he fails a test though.

Innocent till caught with a needle in the butt cheek.

I think that Rogan and Schaub are both that american douchebag archetype who can't help but think that being murican makes them just a little superior to everyone else.

Sure, Rogan will prostrate himself in the presence of Rickson and other Brazilian greats, but when he's alone with his fellow douches, his undercurrent of contempt for Brazilians shines through. Him correcting Aldo's translated statement post McGregor loss just shows what a disrespectful dumbass he really is. No, he couldn't leave that moment to Conor and Jose, he had to interject his idiot's opinion into the post-fight interview.

Rogan is so annoying, he is a hypocrite

Back