Journey Trab

Trabaho

Mighty
@Black
Reaction score
Welcome.

Gonna use a weekly format.

Aims are kickboxing, cardio, strength and what I call functional training. So overal athleticism and skills.

Weight 116 kg 255 Pounds
Height 6 foot 182/183 cm

Lifting Numbers are in POUNDS and Kilos.

First Week

06.01 to 14.01.

Day 5 of the previous week (06.01)

Workout
Tried out maxes

Light warm ups, what I call joint rolling, as in circular moves of all my joints and a few brisk quick walks in the gym area. 1-2 warm up sets before most excercises
Squat 185 p x 5
DL 185 p x 10
BP 225 p x 7
OP 155 p x 1
Bag work 2 x 3 minutes and 1 x 7 minutes.
Workout duration 1.15 h

Diet

1 whole baked salmon with skin, 2 small packages ramen noodles. Seasoning : dried garlic, peper, Salt, Soy Sauce.
1 piece of whole grain wrap bread + small tbs peanut butter and a bit honey.
Ca 450 g baked fries and ca 150-200 g minced beef with 3 eggs mixed into it, fried in coconut milk. 100 g dried mango. Half 1L bottle full fat milk (3.8% fat).
The fries are frozen, bio and contain just potatoe and 4% oil.
After gym : other half of the milk bottle with 1 scoop whey and 5 g creatine and some cinamon.
0.5 L bottle Kefir. 1 Bannana.
+ 2 smaller black cofees with artifical sweetener 1 tab. 1 double esspresso with 2 small milk creams, unsweatened.
Lots of water troughout the day and the calorie free cola flavored water at the gym which probably has a little added vitamins in it

Sleep : I think I slept 9 hours the night leading up today.

Day 6 (07.01)

Training - None

Recovery - Sleep ca 9 h and inactive day.

Diet
8 Pieces chicken wings and lots natural fries, both baked.
Bell Pepper salad, 1 small green red yellow pepper, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper
1 L bottle milk
Large plate whole grain pasta with cheese, broccoli and eggs
1 Kefir
+ 1 Coffe, unsweatened
Medium amount of water

Day 7 (07.01)

Diet

1 Apple
4 whole grain wraps, cheese, humus, ca 60 g chocolate stuff, 0.2 l Apple juice
1 Apple, 1 coffe with a little milk
1 Protein Bar
Evening Training
1 Salmon and broccoli fried in coconut milk and coconut fat, 2 whole grain wraps, seasoned with tumeric, soy sauce and a drip of honey
1 tbs peanut butter

Workout 1:20 h
Warm up threadmill 10 min, 109 heartrate
Bag training
1 x 10 min
3 x 3
1 set 132 pounds tire flips, cca 15-20 flips
12 hanging pull ups (like inverted rows) + 12 hanging Push ups + 12 BW squats. So 1 set of 36 (done consecutive)
2 x 8 24 kg Ketbell squat into swing into OP movement
1 x 1 minute rows
7 Dips

Recovery : 6.5 h of lower quality sleep

Comment : Lower energy levels due to not so good sleep and low coffeine consumption. Workout 40% of max capacity. Content with having it done.

ACg8ocLtVBoQqN6NgTQjB4S5qy3ay3BEUYKI0LwKUPpSPbV2=s40-p-mo
AntwortenWeiterleiten

Reaktion hinzufügen

Last edited:
Week 2

Day 1

Sleep : Bad

Training : None. Won't have any time today

Diet :
- Whole grain wrap with peanut butter, a few sips vegan protein shake, 1 apple
-Late Machiatto with artificial sweetener
- Vegan Sourdough Sandwich : grilled pepers, tomatoe, rucola, humus, pesto. I rate this a 10/10, will buy again.
- Green Tea
- Chili corn carne with rice, small salad, mushroom soup with a piece of whole grain bread
- Latte machiatto
30 min nap, brought me back to life
- 5 Lychee, tiny banana, 1 late machiatto
- Handfull Nuts, ca 40g chocolate cake
- 5 egg omelette in olive oil, parsley, cumin, 1.5 whole grain wraps

I'm probably only gonna keep the food journal for a while, feels like an obsession to track it all, but it's a good reality check and makes me eat smarter
Updated at random times

Day 2

Sleep : 8h, solid, but still under significant sleep debt. Think positive though.

Diet :

- Protein Shake : whey, buttermilk, flaxseed oil, honey, creatine
- fresh kebab for breakfast. Best Kebab I tried.
- Latte Espresso
Small nap
- Minced Beef filled bell pepper, oil roasted potatoes, sause, herb
Dessert small rice coconut pudding with mango
- latte espresso, 2 oreo cookies (they suck but got them for free)
- pepermint tea, few nuts
-Protei Bar, Latte Machiatto
- Protein shake : whey, milk, cinamon.
- 1.5 whole grain wrap, peanut butter, 1 Mozzarella ball (120g)

Workout

Threadmill 10 min
3 x 8 50 kg incline bench
Lat machine pull down front
12 x 33 kg
10 x 47 kg
8 x 61 kg
8 X 54 kg
Dumbell Overhead Press
8 x 10 kg each hand
10 x 18 kg each hand
Feeling in need of sleep so very light workout just to keep the habbit and stimulate the body to a smaller degree. More machine work and easier comfort excercises. Gonna be a short workout and then sleep.
Pull machine for inner back
12 X 33 kg
12 X 47 kg
12 X 47 kg
This machine sucks and feels too light
Triceps rope pull down
10 x 26 kg
10 x21 kg
12 X 19 kg
5 x 3 bag & shadow boxing high pace but super light intensity
1 min run in the open
15 push ups

Sleep : 12 hours

Diet

Coffe with milk
Natural rice, broccoli, bell pepper, chicken breast, tumeric, soy sauce, coconut oil
Another plate of the same
Protein Pudding, glass milk
Protein Shake : whey, milk, creatine, flaxseed oil, honey, cunnin
TBS peanut butter, small TBS honey, large glass milk

Off to gym. Time is running out.
Coffe

Workout
Light warm up, joint rolls, stretching, coordination movements
Squat
BW x 12
70 kg x 8
DL 70 kg x 8
DL 80 kg x 8
Note : like I knew inconsitstend sleep is my biggest issue if not the only, a job change will fix, I hope I get the green light these days. I could do so much more on a daily good sleep and 3 hours to get to the gym and back. You make your bed now lay in it, time to go for a new bed.
Curl with olympic bar so 8 x 20 kg
12 x 20 kg bar curl
Bag
5 x 1 min maximum hard & 1 min rest
1 x 10 round, flow, technique, creativity
I'm all sweaty (sexy 🤭). Glad I did the workout the next 2 days won't have time due to my insanely long shifts but that's the bulk of this months work. Likely will do a small workout in 3 days right after work. After that will have more time for grind and recovery. So now the mission is to get 3 days of sleep which won't be too awful so I can train on the third day. Next month work will be likely very light so lotsa time for gym and sleep. And after that I hope a career switch.
Still feeling a bit energy so gonna do my leave the rest in the gym thing. Here it goes : 10 push ups + 15 bw squats done consecutively

Sleep : 3 hours, but feeling solid

Diet
- I prepared a whey shake with milk flaxseed oil honey and cinamon
- likely gonna go for the sourdough veggy sandwich again
Breakfast as predicted + 120 g mozzarela
Just noticed the sandwich has eggplant, I don't like eggplant.
Coffe
Indian butter chicken with rice chickpea potato and a bit carrot and sprouts
Small thai curry coconut soup, tiny piece white bread
Small dessert pudding with coconut and banana
Feeling sleepy deplenished, let's see if I can nail 8-9 hours sleep tonight, going straight to bed
Late Machiatto
Easy digest instant white basmati rice, 1 small red pepper and 5 eggs fried in olive oil with italian dried herbs as seasoning
Cup milk with honey, cumin and muscat
Tbs PB

Sleep : 8
Workout : Won't be none today, no time but the next 6 days I think I can go to the gym daily. So I need to be smart and leave recovery so I can go daily.
Diet :
2 protein puddings, 1 espresso machiatto,1 banana, 0.33 O Juice
Capuccino w/ brown sugar
0.5 l buttermilk
Cevapcici plate : 10 cevapcici, bread, fried potatoe, ajvar, raw onion and cabage.
Latte Machiatto with 1.5 sugars
1 apple. Don't forget to track my apple
Handfull mixed nuts, raw, unsalted
Baguette with lamb liver and salad, normal fries with ketchup mayo
1 glass milk
Another protein pudding

Sleep: average, weird, patchy

Diet
Cookies chocolates ca 100g, out of convinience, 0.2 O Juice
Late machiatto + 1 sugar
Balkan cevapcici plate like yesterday
Latte Machiatto + 1 sugar
Latte espresso
Gym - it's evening and I didn't eat a lot today. At least don't feel to full. Energy levels 50% so pretty sub average but still ok.
125g bluberries
100 g dried mango
8 pieces chicken wing (not whole wing) a small side of natural fries and bit left over rice, all baked without no oil added cause - you´re fat ;) . Spice : paprika, garlic powder
1 butter milk bottle (they are low fat and 0.5l, while I buy mostly full fat milk)
3 glass milk
1 Protein Pudding

Workout - solid 1 hour cardio stuff. Machines, body weight, jogging, a little shadow box, a little strenght cardio, broke a sweat had fun. Feels like excercise is eating my private time up tough. First time I get that feeling of commitment back. From initial excitement to, oh this is a thankless grind. But I apreciate it. Also realising body fat is holding me back majorly. When you´re relatively lean you move way more effortlessly. Also seeing a bit of gains and firmness.

Announcing : gonna likely lift some heavy weight, but not overdo it as I wanna do 6 consecutive days in the gym, due to time being aviable. Maybe try one day max BP, one day heavy SQ, one DL, one OHP ect. Add in if possible a good amount of bag, and also light and hard cardio, just diverse movements, "functional" stuff and bother to do stretching. And most of all my kryptonite is bad sleep. So sleeping in tomorrow. And aiming to eat a lot of veggies and fruit and less calories.

14. 1

Sleep : 10.5

Training : I´ll skip today, not feeling fit. I´m getting old and getting back into it more consistently, so I realize I can not just train that much for starters, probably after a few months. Not feeling bad, but definitely need some body repair, give myself time to recover.

Diet :
8 pieces chicken wing, little side naturl fries, 1 corn on cob, 1 small yellow bell pepper, a little herbs, paprika garlic seasonic, a little walnut oil and little coconut oil. Baked.
1 buttermilk (0.5l)
1 coffe with milk
Small tbs peanut butter, ca 0.5l milk with lots honey and spices (cumin, muscat, cinamon). Want something sweet but don´t feel like going out to buy.
Def rest day today. Cardio makes tired too. Gotta take it moderately the first months, with training frequency.
Some rice, soy sauce, tumeric,1 small red bell pepper, 4 eggs, coocnut oil
2 glass milk
2 apples
2 handfull almond

Last edited:
Weak 3

15.01 Monday

Sleep : 3

Workout : I don't think so MF

Diet :
Latte Machiatto
Olive Baguette with Salami and salad in it
1 large chocolate cookie
4-5 small dates, a few grapes
Good nap
Filled Turkey roll, potato, brussel sprouts, a few salad leafes, carrot coconut soup with ginger and a piece of bread
Esspresso Machiatto
Latte Machiatto
Large Handfull almonds, 1 apple
10 gram Gummy bears
Small Mango
7 chicken pieces, some rice and natural fries, baked
1 bottle buttermilk

16.01 Tuesady

Sleep : extremely a lot

Diet :

Small chicken burger from the microwave
2 bananas
Handfull pumpkin seeds
Coffee with milk
Glass milk
Training : definitely going later
Coffee, handfull almonds (nuts are always natural & raw), 2 small bananas
Natural fries and 8 chicken wing pieces baked, 1 corn on the cob, spices : tumeric, garlic, pepper, paprika
A lil green salad with 1/2 an avocado with olive oil vinegar salt pepper
Cappucino
Esspresso
Post workout shake : unfortunately I made this earlier as pre workout shake and added bitter cocoa which is bad late evening as it will keep me up a bit, but don't got milk right now to make another shake so I will consume it. I hate water shakes. Ingredients :
Whey, milk, honey, backing cocoa, walnut oil, creatine, muscat, cumin, cinamon. Ca 50 g protein
1 Small banana, 1 Asian pear

Training

10 min jog on threadmill
Little shoulder and hip and elbow rolls warm up
Bench Press
60 kg x 8
60 kg x 8
90 kg x 8
Defintely weaker on the bench then last time, 90kg feels heavy. But strenght is not my focus, also the warm up jog and sets make some difference. And the extreme long sleep. But it's ok just grind. And I guess I didn't BP in a week. Optimal imo is 2x a week of anything or 3x in 2 weeks
90 kg x 8
Dumbell overhead press 22kg each hand
Db OHP 18kg each hand x 7
Am late at the gym, pace is a bit up
Sleept long = dazed but we're working, right
Db OHP 16 kg x 8
BP 60 kg x 15 done at maximum speed
Ok no more time, 4 rounds bag and times up
4 x 3 , 1 min rest
Rating this training 6/10, I'm feeling the post training endorphines but there was a lot to optimise. Meal timing, duration (time management), sleep and order of excercises. Felt weaker during the last part. But effort was there.

Not to myself : try DL 225 x 8 for 2 sets

Sleep : a whole lotta lot

Diet :
Coffe black
Baked Natural fries, minced beef &1 small red bell pepper fried in it's own fat, spices
1 protein chocolate mousse, 0.5 l milk with baking cocoa and honey
Double espresso
Small saald : 1/2 avocado, 1 carrot, 1 yellow pepper. Vinegar, walnit pil, salt n pepper, dash honey
Crispy baked ementaler cheese with dried herbs, paprika, dash honey
Cup chickpeas
Glass milk, handfull almonds
Note : I'm getting bored of tracking but it works, I don't splurge on sugar

Training : Strenght cardio bag

Threadmill 10 min
Push weight on grass 4 series
1x 20 kg
3 x 60 kg + whatever the metal thing weighs maybe 40-50 kg
Hanging grip pull up + push up + squat
1 x 10 of each so 1 x 30
Hanging grip pull up x 10 + bw fast squat × 15
Hanging grip pull up x 10 + bw fast squat × 15
Ketbell swing into ohp swing, so a swing ground to top, don't know what it's called
3 x 8 , 24 kg
Bag
3 x 3
5 x 1 high pace & speed 1 min rest intervals
1 x 5 min flow technical cool down

Rating 7/10. Good effort, lots sweat

I'm retiring the food blogging. Feels unormal. Gonma keep a short track of workouts though

Inactive

Last edited:
Back