Journalist Mike Russell vs Ali Abdel Aziz

Dude thinks he is so tough....we had runs ins with him back in WSOF......He is a scared Rat that thinks he is a fighter...pathetic. he is an uneducated Fraud but fighters have never really done any business until the fight game. This dude is a scam artist con man. The fighters are the reason he has his position not the other way around! Dana hates him!

Bet it doesn't happen. Mike isn't that interested in anything other than "getting Ali". I got pushed away from believing him when I think James Vick posted a thank you message to Ali for paying for his sick kid in hospital, and Mike got pissed off at James and acted as though James should have turned down the money due to the fact it was stolen from WSOF.

Mike is really starting to annoy me. I mean, Ali is a piece of shit ( witnessed it myself) but Mike is hurting his own case.

End of the day.... Ali is still a piece of shit. The day he told my coach he wasn't worth half of the money he asked for, I pray everyday he gets his ass whooped

It’s a shame that there are people who actually rush to the defense of someone like Ali.

No one is rushing to this guy's defense. I hate is f****** guts

but Mike talks more and does more about ali that he does his own wife. it's actually getting pretty annoying

but Mike talks more and does more about ali that he does his own wife. it's actually getting pretty annoying

I don't understand what you mean, like talk about his wife in his journalism?

Mike thinks about ali more than he does his own wife or do things with her. Ali is the center of his attention and focus.
I dislike Ali as much as the next guy (although I do find it kind of funny how upset he makes people on this site) but this Mike guy is just weird and clearly obsessed.

I believe Mike's intentions are there is many reports like yours out there through the years and much worse and he continues to act like this to this day. Mike wants to put an end to it and expose Ali for what he really is and all of his missteps to get to where he is.

He is just sick of the MMA media pussy footing around the guy because if the say something negative he'll try to convince his fighters not to give the time of day to that journalist. Similar to what the UFC does on some level. So he has to be vocal as he is one of the only voices out there willing to do it.

I believe Mike's intentions are there is many reports like yours out there through the years and much worse and he continues to act like this to this day. Mike wants to put an end to it and expose Ali for what he really is and all of his missteps to get to where he is.

He is just sick of the MMA media pussy footing around the guy because if the say something negative he'll try to convince his fighters not to give the time of day to that journalist. Similar to what the UFC does on some level. So he has to be vocal as he is one of the only voices out there willing to do it.

Yet he hasn't done anything. He would make a headline out of ali saying he was abducted by aliens, but molested them.

Back