Journalist Mike Russell vs Ali Abdel Aziz

Ali is a slimeball, have ran into him several times when i use to work valet. He would think he was a big shot and leave without giving his keys to anyone until we stopped hiM and he got arguementive, so we refused service to him and told him to park somewhere else which pissed him off even more. Lol

Ali is a slimeball, have ran into him several times when i use to work valet. He would think he was a big shot and leave without giving his keys to anyone until we stopped hiM and he got arguementive, so we refused service to him and told him to park somewhere else which pissed him off even more. Lol
Well done

Nice, if true, nice if false, as well.

I think Russell said he would fight Ali if he agreed to an interview while hooked to a polygraph.

We need this on PPV.

I am so glad I supported his patreon and his last update was Oct 2018.

Yes, I realize his wife went through cancer, but an update would be nice.... taking people's money for nothing.

Wow @MMALOPEZ first one on the scene. Salute to you and your dedication sherbrother
giphy.gif

Back