Jouban is a dime piece

Its called a beauty mark you jerk and it makes Jouban even that more hotter just like it did for Marilyn Monroe lol
No it's gross and they should remove them. She was ugly btw especially bc of the mole

One thing we can all agree on is that Costa was blessed with incredible genetics and he's showing the cheaters in the sport the immense possibilities of being NATTY with a good work ethic

How many times do I have to keep saying I'm looking at it from an Aesthetic point of view? You were the one who brought up Woman first, not me. I even said he has a face for modeling, but has average Genetics aesthetically. You replied to me bringing up Woman dude. Don't know why you keep bringing that up as if that's a point I tried to make.

You're putting words in my mouth and attacking arguments I never made. I said he's Handsome, and has a face for modeling, but Costa's body puts his to shame, WHERE did I bring up Woman in my initial post?
Well my thread was clearly about sexual appeal, not a bodybuilding contest.

If we’re talking about what you’re talking about then Yoel Romero puts them all to shame.

Well my thread was clearly about sexual appeal, not a bodybuilding contest.

If we’re talking about what you’re talking about then Yoel Romero puts them all to shame.

He does, no disagreeing there, but I made a joke, with some truth, and you turned it into this thing about Woman.
<Neil01>

I could care LESS what Woman find attractive. I'm not a girl, I don't gush over getting fucked by these guys. I like you can admire and compliment another Man, the difference is I don't care what Woman think nor would I feel inclined to bring them in the conversation.

Is Jouban handsome, YES, for the 1,000,000 Time, but from a Physique stand point, he's not making anyone jealous, he just has a good face. It was a Joke you kinda missed, than had to bring up Woman, when I wasn't thinking that AT ALL.

He does, no disagreeing there, but I made a joke, with some truth, and you turned it into this thing about Woman.
<Neil01>

I could care LESS what Woman find attractive. I'm not a girl, I don't gush over getting fucked by these guys. I like you can admire and compliment another Man, the difference is I don't care what Woman think nor would I feel inclined to bring them in the conversation.

Is Jouban handsome, YES, for the 1,000,000 Time, but from a Physique stand point, he's not making anyone jealous, he just has a good face. It was a Joke you kinda missed, than had to bring up Woman, when I wasn't thinking that AT ALL.
I think you should spend more time thinking about women bro.

<Neil01>

I think you should spend more time thinking about women bro.

<Neil01>

I'd rather spend more time on bettering myself, building my Finances, Value and Worth that I don't have to think about Woman.

To each their own bud, but I don't chase Chicks, I chase money. Success is the ultimate Goal for me, everything else will fall into place.

I'd rather spend more time on bettering myself, building my Finances, Value and Worth that I don't have to think about Woman.

To each their own bud, but I don't chase Chicks, I chase money. Success is the ultimate Goal for me, everything else will fall into place.
Whatever makes you happy brother, but don’t be so quick to assume that money is the ultimate success.

I agree about not chasing chicks, but in due time finding a good woman who can be a partner in life and give you healthy offspring is pretty much the pinnacle of success in my opinion.

Whatever makes you happy brother, but don’t be so quick to assume that money is the ultimate success.

I agree about not chasing chicks, but in due time finding a good woman who can be a partner in life and give you healthy offspring is pretty much the pinnacle of success in my opinion.

I get you, money is definitely how I define success, it comes with being successful in my Career path, but I value Legacy and what people will say about me when I leave this earth. That's what's most important, leaving my career having made an impact on it and as many people I can reach.

My Accomplishments and my Legacy are Number 1 for me, Money is just a bonus, and people who make it in my Career, make A LOT of it.

He has a very annoying voice. Seems like a good guy but it is what it is lol

Back