Jouban is a dime piece

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seriously, no homo but the guy puts Paulo Costa to shame, way too handsome to be getting punched in the face for a living.

Screen-shot-2016-05-05-at-1.45.13-PM.png

He's got a Face that says model, but Costa's ALL Natty Acai Water physique puts HIM to shame. Alan's Ab Genetics and Insertions are unfortunately not aesthetically pleasing to look at when you compare him to THE NATTY GOAT.

763xFuo.jpg
But from a female’s point of you, the majority of women will see Joubans body as more aesthetically pleasing.

Costa just has big bro muscles, so it’s something dudes like me and you might appreciate, but in terms of attracting the other sex I would put my money on Jouban to better fit the taste of majority of women.

But from a female’s point of you, the majority of women will see Joubans body as more aesthetically pleasing.

Costa just has big bro muscles, but in terms of attracting the other sex I would put my money on Jouban to better fit the taste of majority of women.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree, even at Low Body Fat% Alan's Abs are not visible and clearly defined, he has no cuts and poor insertions. It's not his fault, those are his Genetics.

Costa on the other hand, has the Shoulders, Biceps, and Ab inserts that make for a more complete look. If female prefer one or the other it'd have to be judged on a case by case basis. Can't be two general with that assumption.

I'm purely looking at it from an aesthetic stand point, and as Handsome as Jouban is, he has poor genetics that don't lend very well to a Shirtless photoshoot like Costa's would where the focus in on the physique.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree, even at Low Body Fat% Alan's Abs are not visible and clearly defined, he has no cuts and poor insertions. It's not his fault, those are his Genetics.

Costa on the other hand, has the Shoulders, Biceps, and Ab inserts that make for a more complete look. If female prefer one or the other it'd have to be judged on a case by case basis. Can't be two general with that assumption.

I'm purely looking at it from an aesthetic stand point, and as Handsome as Jouban is, he has poor genetics that don't lend very well to a Shirtless photoshoot like Costa's would where the focus in on the physique.
But again you are assuming that the average female gravitates towards more jacked because that’s what us dudes see as more impressive and I don’t think that’s the case.

In any case I think their physique is at least comparable in terms of attractiveness, while Jouban has a clear advantage in the facial features.

Sure, Costa is symmetrical, but he has a pretty generic face with not much intrigue. Again, no doubt he’s someone’s type, but I think the vast majority of women would gravitate towards Alen.

But again you are assuming that the average female gravitates towards more jacked because that’s what us dudes see as more impressive and I don’t think that’s the case.

In any case I think their physique is at least comparable in terms of attractiveness, while Jouban has a clear advantage in the facial features.

Sure, Costa is symmetrical, but he has a pretty generic face with not much intrigue. Again, no doubt he’s someone’s type, but I think the vast majority of women would gravitate towards Alen.

How many times do I have to keep saying I'm looking at it from an Aesthetic point of view? You were the one who brought up Woman first, not me. I even said he has a face for modeling, but has average Genetics aesthetically. You replied to me bringing up Woman dude. Don't know why you keep bringing that up as if that's a point I tried to make.

You're putting words in my mouth and attacking arguments I never made. I said he's Handsome, and has a face for modeling, but Costa's body puts his to shame, WHERE did I bring up Woman in my initial post?

Back