Joshua wants Fury next if Wilder doesnt want to fight

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/48468261

Not sure what else Joshua can do, his promotion arm has offered Wilder 100M for 3 fights...he didnt take it, and has now scheduled against Ortiz and doesnt seem to be in any rush to make a fight.

So the attention turns to Fury, hopefully fury and Whyte win, they can fight each other and then the winner can fight Joshua early next year.

If Usyk looks good in the meantime though, it could mix things up a bit if people do not want to fight each other, the guy seems to be a proper fighter who wants to fight people.

So the attention turns to Fury, hopefully fury and Whyte win, they can fight each other and then the winner can fight Joshua early next year.

That was yesterday... Things moving quick these days, it's hard to keep up. Fury just turned down the Whyte fight, and Whyte is apparently pissed.
And the only way for Joshua to get Fury next is to push him as his mandatory. That's the advantage of having severel belts.

Here's Eddie Hearn explaining the current situation:

not a good week for him... He wanted to secure Fury vs. Whyte this week, and Joshua vs. Wilder next week, and both Fury and Wilder withdrew, LOL.
Hopefully the week doesn't get worse on Saturday.

Well this is a depressing thread. So neither Fury or Wilder want to fight anyone worth a damn. Hopefully they can make Fury vs Joshua but I won't hold my breath.

Ill fight all 4 of them in the same night for 10 mil.

Where you at Hearn?

Hopefully they can make Fury vs Joshua but I won't hold my breath.

Actually I don't think that's so unlikely... it's probably the reason he turned down Whyte, he wants Joshua next.
And Eddie says he wants it too... it's just the 50/50 split they can't agree on.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Joshua vs. Fury at the end of this year in a fully packed Wembley.

Dillian Whyte in the loser in all of this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/48468261

Not sure what else Joshua can do, his promotion arm has offered Wilder 100M for 3 fights...he didnt take it, and has now scheduled against Ortiz and doesnt seem to be in any rush to make a fight.

If Usyk looks good in the meantime though, it could mix things up a bit if people do not want to fight each other, the guy seems to be a proper fighter who wants to fight people.

this would be like gping to CNN and getting news on Trump because Clearly they have no bias.

I hope for AJ vs Wilder. theres a risk someone gets beat otherwise. Fury could upset them both. Nearly did.

the fight sells out regardless but better of both are undefeated.

Actually I don't think that's so unlikely... it's probably the reason he turned down Whyte, he wants Joshua next.
And Eddie says he wants it too... it's just the 50/50 split they can't agree on.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Joshua vs. Fury at the end of this year in a fully packed Wembley.

I would be surprised, Joshua isnt known in the US, and Fury has just signed a multi-fight deal in the US.

Whyte is being taken for a giant ride in all of this, i feel more sorry for him than anyone else, he's like the HW version of Hagler at this point, nobody wants to fight him

this would be like gping to CNN and getting news on Trump because Clearly they have no bias.

If you can post a half credible(not instagram or twitter) source that Wilder/Fury and his team are trying to make these fights, then please do so.

i hope so. Fury is a mad man. awkward as fuckkkk style and twinkle toes for a gargantuan man. its not real how he moves so well. imagine if Fury had ko power.

If you can post a half credible(not instagram or twitter) source that Wilder/Fury and his team are trying to make these fights, then please do so.

i didn't say that. i am saying the link is biased. I argue more a opinion piece then actual news.

i would welcome the step in competition. arguably #1 or #2 pending rating at HW. Fury is lineal hw champ. I wont complain about it lol but I don't think it would happen. Not this year.

i didn't say that. i am saying the link is biased. I argue more a opinion piece then actual news.

i would welcome the step in competition. arguably #1 or #2 pending rating at HW. Fury is lineal hw champ. I wont complain about it lol but I don't think it would happen. Not this year.

It's not biased, it is all based on facts, just because the source is from the UK, does not make it biased.

If you are saying the article contains lies, or suggestions that things people are saying are untruthful, then please state it. Otherwise, it is just plain facts, and has nothing to do with bias.

I welcome a link from any other source that is disagreeing with the above link.

Fury brings nothing to the table other than a name and a fcking difficult fight. 50/50 is laughable and it just won’t happen unless he can move on that. Its a Shame because I always thought this fight would happen. To get 50/50, he needs wilders belt imo

I think people see Joshua as getting desperate, but in reality he will continue to fight the better opposition because they want to fight him. Hearn isn't about to drop his pants either

It's not biased, it is all based on facts, just because the source is from the UK, does not make it biased.

If you are saying the article contains lies, or suggestions that things people are saying are untruthful, then please state it. Otherwise, it is just plain facts, and has nothing to do with bias.

I welcome a link from any other source that is disagreeing with the above link.

He doesn’t do facts, just spouts nonsense.

I think people see Joshua as getting desperate, but in reality he will continue to fight the better opposition because they want to fight him. Hearn isn't about to drop his pants either

Certainly not desperate... Usyk, Whyte rematch, Joe Joyce... Joshua is booked for the next 2-3 years, one way or another.

The guy who lost a controversial decision against Joshua at the 2012 olympics turned pro two years ago and is doing well so far:
http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/813592

He towers over Joshua, because he actually has the height that Fury claims to have. Would be interesting if he remained undefeated for the next 3 years, so they can meet "10 years later".

Id say in the recent months Furys names grown the most. Everyone who gets a peak at the guy walks away liking him. Whether its him talking shit or talking about his problems, everything seems genuine.
Wilder with his KOs and knockdowns has gotten him great exposure as well, especially through social media.
Joshuas the only one who hasnt really benefited from anything as of lately but in all fairness he hasnt had a fight or any sensational stories to bring up his profile in America.
So Saturday, things could change. A giant KO in MSG could bring some attention. Out of Schwarz, Breazeale, and Ruiz, I think he has the hardest opponent and I think Ruiz is gonna bring the fight to him.

i hope so. Fury is a mad man. awkward as fuckkkk style and twinkle toes for a gargantuan man. its not real how he moves so well. imagine if Fury had ko power.

He would be unstoppable

Fury is my boy, but I love Aj too! Huge fan of his!

I actually like Wilder too lol

I just hope these guys get it on and within 12-18 months we have an undisputed champ!

Back