Joshua wants Fury next if Wilder doesnt want to fight

"I want to fight everyone" proceeds to low ball them and fight a lower tiered Opponent - The Joshua Method.

Yeah just like he did with Ortiz lol

Your boy and his team fcking embarrassed themselves when they got called on the ‘lowball’, yet you still banging this drum. Laughable.

As much as I dislike Whyte, he smokes Ortiz like nothing right now.

How good is Ortiz off the juice? He gassed by late mid rounds against wilder and has looked shite since off the juice. He’s beaten nobody and his ‘boogeyman, everyone is avoiding him’ tag has been debunked since he shat his pants with the Joshua offer
I think Whyte, poverkin and Parker all beat him

He's definitely getting a lil frustrated, every stateside interview is dominated with Wilder/Fury questions, they don't give a fuck about him fighting anyone else.

I kinda see part of the reason Wilder said he wanted to kill breazeale.

If nothing else it means all the pre fight interviews are mainly about Breazeale and wilder and not AJ.

AJ is sitting in the interviews this week, looking like a chump. The first take one had him sat there, while they played footage of Fury saying Wilder and himself are taking tough challenges while AJ's biggest win was against Wlad after Fury had already taken his soul, heart and manhood.

After he finished stuttering thru his reply, they played footage of Wilder exposing AJ's hypocrisy and alleged cowardice

The average casual would walk away from that interview seeing multiple fighters call AJ a coward and thinking about people AJ isn't fighting, rather than the one he is.

His promotion has been a waste of time at best and detrimental at worst

I mean, on the one hand, 100m for three fights is pretty goddamn awesome. On the other, if it means he misses out on more, I can see why he is upset. It's a good PR move by Hearn because it can either make his fighter make more money, or make Wilder look greedy.

A while ago there was a study that paired people off. Person A was given contril of 10k and could determine the % split between themself and person B. The only move person B had was to either accept what they were given, or veto, in ehich case nobody got anything.

Interestingly enough, while there were a few that were grateful for what they could get, they were outliers. Most of the "person B's" rejected absurd splits not out of greed but out of the human awareness of fairness. We sometimes forget that, even in a shitty world with tainted taco meat and Martin Shkreli, people have not abandoned their notions about fairness.
But is it fair that Wilder gets paid the same as Joshua even though Joshua holds 4 titles to Wilder's 1 and Joshua is a much bigger draw? I don't think it's Wilders sense of fairness kicking in, it's his huge ego. He can stand the fact that he is the definite B-side even though he's had about twice as many fights as Joshua. The fact that he's fought nearly all cans until Ortiz and Fury doesn't seem to register with him. I think he's really quite thick with a big ego, and that's a bad combination for getting fights done.

But is it fair that Wilder gets paid the same as Joshua even though Joshua holds 4 titles to Wilder's 1 and Joshua is a much bigger draw? I don't think it's Wilders sense of fairness kicking in, it's his huge ego. He can stand the fact that he is the definite B-side even though he's had about twice as many fights as Joshua. The fact that he's fought nearly all cans until Ortiz and Fury doesn't seem to register with him. I think he's really quite thick with a big ego, and that's a bad combination for getting fights done.
Hearn says he offered Fury 60/40. Thats fair and for Wilder too. If they leave that solid offer out there for both fights and neither pick it up, it will become obvious who is using the swerve.

Hearn says he offered Fury 60/40. Thats fair and for Wilder too. If they leave that solid offer out there for both fights and neither pick it up, it will become obvious who is using the swerve.
Yeah I think 60/40 is a fair offer. It's still more money then either Wilder or Fury have ever seen before for one fight.

Honestly, I don't have a really favourable opinion about any of the HW's, I was just surmising where he might be coming from. Both men are egotistical, it just manifests in different ways in both men.

Let's hope the GOAT Tom Schwarz knocks Fury dead and clears that problem

Honestly, I don't have a really favourable opinion about any of the HW's, I was just surmising where he might be coming from. Both men are egotistical, it just manifests in different ways in both men.
Yeah I suppose I'm biased as I blame Wilder for being greedy which has prevented the fights from happening.

"I want to fight everyone" proceeds to low ball them and fight a lower tiered Opponent - The Joshua Method.
ortiz refused what, 14 times his previous career high payday for joshua? he made 500k getting ktfo by wilder, and 7M to fight joshua was a low ball?

wilder refused a hundred fucking million dollars, because he "likes to do his thing". finkel said they wouldn't take it because they weren't told how much joshua was making with DAZN, as if it fucking matters at this point.

explain how those are low balls.

also, lol at giving joshua shit for fighting miller / ruiz. fury is fighting a guy no one knows and wilder is fighting the 50 year old he already knocked out last year. get the fuck outta here.

Back