Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk confirmed for 18th of May

Inoue really beat tf out of Manny took his shoes and his lunch money. God that is a scary lil motherfucker.

I love Baranchyk, tough brick shithouse but Taylor's just the classier fighter. Great fighter, passed Ricky Burns for me in terms of Scottish fighters. Not that I'm an expert on Scottish fighters but he's really got skills and this fight with Regis is gonna be a fun one.

who does everyone have with Taylor vs Prograis?

I am not a fan of Prograis, but I think he KOs Taylor. He got hit a lot vs Ivan. Prograis has more power, and is a big taller/bigger than The Beast.

edit: did they say Taylor had a TKD background? I didn't realize that. Does he switch hit? He didnt switch up at all this fight.

Long may the wbss continue. Love this tournament
Yeah it's really been a fun thing to look forward too. Great job being done by Days inn. I've been really impressed with what they've don so far.

who does everyone have with Taylor vs Prograis?

That's a tough call. Taylor might have a style that's better suited for a southpaw/southpaw matchup, but Prograis might have a bit more talent. Both guys are quality fighters. Let's just hope the southpaw/southpaw matchup doesn't lead to an awkward fight (I'm hopeful it won't with these two).

That's a tough call. Taylor might have a style that's better suited for a southpaw/southpaw matchup, but Prograis might have a bit more talent. Both guys are quality fighters. Let's just hope the southpaw/southpaw matchup doesn't lead to an awkward fight (I'm hopeful it won't with these two).

I was surprised in THIS fight that there werent more headbutts. Even in the first round, their heads collided pretty badly. By the 3rd round, both seemed to have the distance right.

I'm Unimpressed with Taylor.

He didn't show much until the knockdown and then the fight got completely turned around. I've seen him struggle with Postol as well.

He's definitely the underdog against Prograis.

I think Taylor would be smart to start slow, work the jab and maybe the body when he's got a chance, be a bit cautious to start the fight for the first 3/4 rds. Try to stay away from Regis's power but he's gonna be tough to deal with. I think this is pretty evenly matched but Regis is definitely a dangerous puncher and somebody who can wash you and make you look terrible even if you're evenly matched overall. I wouldn't take a chance early against Prograis, tho. He's too awkward, too much power.

Really glad Paul Butler got a win today too, I've been a fan of his for awhile now. Even tho I bet Tete against him. :).

Gonna go watch these mma cans fight now b/c I'm a degenerate gambler. Go Ed.

I'm Unimpressed with Taylor.

He didn't show much until the knockdown and then the fight got completely turned around. I've seen him struggle with Postol as well.

He's definitely the underdog against Prograis.
Yeah, but it's not like Baranchyk was stopped ever before. The guy is a bull with the great inside-game.

Fook my dude got outclassed.
<2>

Back