Josh Taylor is clearly #3 P4P

It’s like, just opinions man.

Butbutbut who'd win, Mechagodzilla or Megatron?!

We must argue viciously about this for 90 pages, with indepth justifications which we can pick apart at length!

PS: What if Mechagodzilla weighed the same as Megatron?! What then?

Teofimo did something very special in beating Lomachenko but he was physically a much bigger man in there. To me that takes a bit of the shine away from it and he won the fight by one round. And he had a tough fight with Nakatani not long ago. Let's see how Loma handles Nakatani then that will put some perspective on Teo's work. Plus who else has Teo beaten? He doesn't have a long resume like Taylor of beating the top guys in his division.

yea he was bigger, but loma was also p4p#1 or 2.
which is something taylor hasnt done. teofimo's win over commey was more impressive than ramirez.
taylor beating a guy like ramirez doesn't all of a sudden catapult his ranking to top 5.
but i gotta give him credit for being consistent, not dominant, but very good. so maybe p4p 9 or 10.

Butbutbut who'd win, Mechagodzilla or Megatron?!

We must argue viciously about this for 90 pages, with indepth justifications which we can pick apart at length!

PS: What if Mechagodzilla weighed the same as Megatron?! What then?

Don’t be preposterous, everybody knows Optimus fucks them both up.

yea he was bigger, but loma was also p4p#1 or 2.
which is something taylor hasnt done. teofimo's win over commey was more impressive than ramirez.
taylor beating a guy like ramirez doesn't all of a sudden catapult his ranking to top 5.
but i gotta give him credit for being consistent, not dominant, but very good. so maybe p4p 9 or 10.
Commey? He'd already had two losses on his record where as Ramirez was unbeaten with wins over Postol (#5 Boxrec) and Zepeda (#4). Commey's two losses came against Easter (#8) and Shafikov who has a loss vs Easter. Sure the KO of Commey was good but how good was Commey? Not very good by the looks of it.
Josh has beaten Postol (#5), Barinchyk (#9), Prograis (#2) and now Ramirez (#3) which is all of the top 5 except for Zepeda (#4) who Ramirez had already beaten. That's 4 good wins compared to Teo's 2 wins, one good, one great. I guess it's quantity vs quality because Loma is a big scalp. We'll see what happens in the future because if Taylor faces Crawford that could decide the argument.

Last edited:
teofimo should be ranked higher than taylor, no matter how u look at it.
disagree. I like Teo a lot but he needs more big names on his resume. He has Loma and Commey and that's basically it. I'd put Commey about where Baranchyk or Postol were and I don't think there's enough in the Loma win to outweight the wins over Prograis and Ramirez collectively.

Back