Josh Samman vs. Tamden McCrory, CB Dollaway vs. Nate Marquardt added to UFC on FOX 17

Always been a fan of Nate, but he should retire if he loses this fight.

Fuck stupid! ****! build both up a little, I don't want tamden or josh to lose

Oh dip. I don't like that someone has to lose in the McCrory vs Samman fight. I guess I'll just be rooting for a great fight.

Pretty shocked Marquardt is still going. CB should handle him, but the guy has fallen head and arm first into subs before, so it's really not outside the realm of possibility.

hope Nate gets a win and hangs them up but CB is a tough out for most at the Middle weight division so i expect a late TKO or UD .
i think the Barn cat prob KO's Samman in the first 2 rounds

I'll always remember Nate for the great combo eva, I was ringside for this too!

marquardt_27s_20spectactular_20finish_medium.gif

Brah the Woodley finish may even be better

Nate's gonna fuck CB up. Can't believe you fucking fairweather fucks are doubting him for a second.

And it's cool that McCrory is back. I'm starting to really like Samman, too. Kinda sucks that one has to lose. I'll lean toward the more experienced McCrory against Samman's wildness I guess. Hard to pick with how little we've seen from Tamdam in however long.

I liked watching Barncat smash opponents in Bellator, hopefully he continues doing the same now he's back in the UFC.

Not an easy fight for Mccrory - was hoping he'd get a warm up fight but oh well they both seem game

Nate's gonna fuck CB up. Can't believe you fucking fairweather fucks are doubting him for a second.

And it's cool that McCrory is back. I'm starting to really like Samman, too. Kinda sucks that one has to lose. I'll lean toward the more experienced McCrory against Samman's wildness I guess. Hard to pick with how little we've seen from Tamdam in however long.

Lol if you say so - i hope Nate wins too but he looks like a completely different person now

Samman/Barncat is SUCH a sick match-up.

No interest in CB/Nate, Nate's done IMO.

Nate is still fighting? God damn, I think CB is going to destroy him.

Back