Josh Koscheck appreciation thread!

tumblr_mz47rqSx6q1ry1rm7o1_r1_400.gif

This thread after your post:

Koscheck+Foaming.jpg

Colby would be a ridiculously easy fight for prime Koscheck

I always think of this when I think of him

The mckenzitine is without a doubt the best variation for those with longer arms IMO, love it

Colby would be a ridiculously easy fight for prime Koscheck
As much as I like to shit on Josh, he was tough as nails and a prime version of him would definitely smash Colby purely through grit. It's not like Colby is a submission or KO threat, or GSP.

I was a fan boy. The best power double I've ever seen. And didn't he used to fly himself to the flights sometimes? He had his own plane and was a pilot.

Kos gets a lot of hate but he still beat some high level guys like Rumble and Daley and would give most of the top 5 WWs today a hard time. D1 wrestler with good hands and good cardio and great power double. The guy was an animal.

Josh was a whiney mofo sometimes but he was scrappy back in his day

never cared for him. seemed like the ultimate douche, and the lay and pray shit in the beginning was pretty damn annoying. then he decides to become a boxer and gets his head bounced all over the place. nothing about it agreed with me too much.

This dude was one of the best ever, just was promoted very horribly. Ask me what my opinion is if he ever fought Habib....

I'll tell you guys one thing, Koscheck would have dodged that Masvidal knee unlike Askren..

he had a good career and a few really good wins.

here he is koing matt hughes, sending him into retirement.

1.gif
Forgot about that fight, late stoppage much....then realized it was Mr. Mazagatti lol.

On another note, never liked Koshcheck just came off as a shit person on every level.

Back